Thread: Why are so many tracers present in Operation FlashPoint Red River?

Why are so many tracers present in Operation FlashPoint Red River?

I have been playing this game from a past few days and have been really enjoying it very much. But while doing so I came across something which has been irritating me a lot. And that is why so many tracers present in this game are. I would say that stop having every round or every other round be a tracer round. So I would like to know this as what is the reason why there are so many tracers over here. Please do get back to me on this as I am really waiting for the answers.

Re: Why are so many tracers present in Operation FlashPoint Red River?

I do feel that there are too many tracers present in this game. I guess that one in three is a a tracer in a machine gun but not every round is a big tracer. Also along with that I do feel that this is not something that is present in the rifles. And especially not in insurgent rifles I would say. Sometimes I feel like this more or less looks like Halo where the covenant are attacking with their green guns. So even I do feel that this is something correct that you have spotted.

Even I agree with you all. I feel that it would be great to get a way to take off tracers too. But this will happen maybe when the patched is ready and if it’s not in already. But even I do feel that if there is a case where there are no tracers then good. So I feel that having no tracers would be better than every other insurgent round having a tracer. But even I would say that I don’t know the exact reason why the tracers are not present.

I think that the tracers in real life are not much of an assist. They are the one that are just have a mere presence and they are really not useful. Even I would elaborate on this point by saying that tracers work both ways is only half true. But even I am in unison with you all that there are way too much tracer rounds no army in the world would use tracer fire this way.So this is something that is big time hypothetical and wont be actually present.

I guess that the tracers are different but they actually don’t look like more per weapon to me. This is what I feel about them. Also I would say that there does seem to be more enemies on the screen though. And I even feel that there are the clone wars that are preset in this game as well. So this is what I feel and think that really there are far too many tracers that are present in this game which is a bit annoying to all of us.

Thanks a lot for all your replies.I just had a look at all the solutions and feel very happy that you all have the same thought that I have,Even I am really annoyed with these tracers and feel that they are far to may and there needs to be something done about this tracers.So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided that had helped me to solve the confusion that I was in.