Thread: Portal 3 and DLC

Portal 3 and DLC

I have played the Portal 2 on the computer of mine. Well i have recently introduced with the thing that is there would be releasing of the DLC is which is associated with the Story of this particular game. i have also come to know about the upcoming version of this particular game Portal 3. Well i want to know requirement of yours on story line and all the other things of this particular game. let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Portal 3 and DLC

Personally i would not like to spoil Co-Op if there are not supposed to beat in the game. the Co-Op can be happen just before the events of the single player in the game. Why because the Glados said that she has begin the robotic testing just before you have killed her. But still i am not having the thing which could do be before the another game after Portal 2. Also one thing you should know that the Glados is well known for lie.

I am unable to get the link for the DLC which has been released currently. Well i am totally unable to figure out the idea regarding how they would begin the game at the middle of the field. I have took the Co-O after single player mode of this particular game. She has begin with the working on the robots of the game and she was able to free the Chell and simply begin to start the bots. Afterward she decided to look the humans in the game.

Another important thing which i would like to discuss over here that is Wheatley is not looking bright in the game. I am remembering one thing in the game that Co-Op campaign mainly takes place just after the finishing of single player mode of the game. Glados will never have the chance to utilize the robots just before the Chell has destroyed or not. the Atlas and P-Body are replacing the two hobos and the Portal gun is connected with the a tube and a retro.

I think the it would be totally new game and I am sure that there would be totally a new subject to test the game. Still there could be lots of possibilities in the game. Wheatley was not in the Portal 1 and he has ended with the villain of the game and the Glados was the only one enemy act one of the game. well they should implement an entire new thing in the story and the Portal 3 game. I think prequel would work great for the single player.

I think the Co-Op should be taken just after the finishing of SP in the game. I am unable to find out the thing which would be the reason for the Chell. It will not return to the Aperture. She would be in the stasis and humanity went to the extinct and only civilization would be there in the Aperture. The combination of them would be totally invading and she would back inside to try to get the gain in the game.