Thread: Heavily Improved Damage Model in OFP: Red River

Heavily Improved Damage Model in OFP: Red River

The superior damage model, not much is known up till now, apart from a comment regarding "charred bone". It looks that this could be a cool semi-new feature, which would hearten new players to keep playing despite complexity. This as well goes well with the augmented CQC in RR. It's certainly something which CM can market and publicity. This would interpret to dollar bills. I am as well inquisitive how this will influence the players? Can players be dragged? In Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway, I thought it added a bizarre human part to the AI. Kind of same to the lament you hear in close quarters with PLA.

Re: Heavily Improved Damage Model in OFP: Red River

Previous year's Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising was an achievement for publisher Codemasters. Released in an eventful end-of-year time, it still managed to score a number 2 position in the UK charts. Now, the similar team is back with Red River, which is presently middle through development and being prepped for release on the PC, and PlayStation 3 in 2011. Though it will at a standstill be a loyally sensible shooter, the team is taking a somewhat new way with this entry in the series by applying a cool novel visual aesthetic to the game when aspiring to make it more accessible. We establish how it is all coming jointly on a current trip to see the studio, meet the talent behind the game, and check it out in action.

I have to agree with over poster. That’s essentially what I said regarding the weapon detail troubles people were arguing over about, if it doesn't modification the core gameplay what so ever. At this point, it’s ineffective. Especially as it looks like the core experience isn't being worked on to the extent that the well details around the edges. I would favor a solid gameplay experience which requires a lot of work to it. Than a game with a few truly nice features (like graphics, harm systems etc) but no core gameplay that’s worth playing it.

A visual part representing levels of hurtful does not assist in a tight schedule while the system previously executed for visual effects was in excess of adequate. You might differ, but while release day comes, all you will here is what did CM do for 'X' months. There was an easy maxim which detained well for lots of people, “If it ain't bust, don't fix it" meaning if it's functioning, don't waste your time. As for me going off issue, it's not the first time I have taken part of the OP that I feel is a larger point than the spoil modeling that I take as given, will be fixed.

I did not understand derailing threads was part of the new and better non bias critique, if subject is not of gameplay or PC features which have no possibility of making this game. This subject is about confirmed features, and typically this gets a few type of response that adds to what we know regarding this game. This feature is up till now another clear console type feature. The writing has been on the wall as the radial command was talked about. Now we have console controls, four player pen, and tether, beside with other features. In addition lack of PC features, no 16 player coop, no easily broken forests, no helo piloting, no tank, and so on.

Not so certain I can completely agree with this. What makes the game would be the complete game as itself; the graphics spoil systems, level to detail in the weapons and so on. To the extent that the weapon detail subject what should have been discussed is the animations aspect, reloading, DR failed in that. I believe just America's Army got this right. And yes, PC guys are going to be in a tightly curled while they get dealt the similar hand as the PS3 players. I would only say console but Xbox’s had a ways of playing PC mods.

zbigpigula Guest

Problem with your forum

Hello,

I've been reading this board for quite a long time. Recently, firefox tries to stop me from visiting - it says that this website is infected.

Can you do something about it?

Thanks in advance

Re: Problem with your forum

Quote Originally Posted by zbigpigula View Post
    Hello,

I've been reading this board for quite a long time. Recently, firefox tries to stop me from visiting - it says that this website is infected.

Can you do something about it?

Thanks in advance
    I really don't think that there is anything wrong with this website, i am sure about the same as i am myself using firefox. There are possibilities that there might be some kind of malware in your system better run a thorough scan and see if the issue is getting solved or not.