Thread: Will we see the British forces in Operation Flashpoint Red River?

Will we see the British forces in Operation Flashpoint Red River?

I was waiting for this game from a long time and now that this game is released I am really very happy about it.I just got this game and now I continuously from the time I have got this game.Now while playing this game a thought came in my mind that is can we see the British forces in Operation Flashpoint Red River.It would be seriously very amazing if the British army does arrive in this game.So if it really does then do get back to me as I am waiting for the replies.

Re: Will we see the British forces in Operation Flashpoint Red River?

Even I have been playing this game constantly and would say that this is really one of the amazing games that I have ever played. Also I would say that this is a game which every people can buy who are still thinking of getting this game.Now coming back to the question that you have put up I would say that this is something that even I was wondering from a long time .Even I have seen some videos which show that the British force will be there.But even I don’t know when they will come.

I think that if the British force is not there then it is actually fine. I dearly hope to GOD that the Brits are not in the game. I just wont like to see then and would dearly like to stay with the USMC. It makes more sense.So this is what I feel and think that the game is more beautiful to play with this itself.But I would like to ask you that what is the reason why you guys want the Brits to invade the game.They are better off not to be the part of this game.

I think that the Brits will bring in the class and hence that will be the best part to play this game far more interesting. So even I hope that the British force will be part of this beautiful came to join the carnage. But to be frank I would say that I don't think it will be in there as I would like it to be but I don't think it would get into the story very well but who knows in future they might really be part of this game.

I think that it should be NATO that is most realistic. And I do really mean this that this should actually be the case. Also I feel that we don't really work hand in hand in the same operations, usually we work in different AO's. So this again what you look at and then there wont be any problem at all. But even I agree with all you people that the Brits should be definitely part of this game as the game would then definitely spice up more and the excitement would definitely double up with it.