Thread: Stuck on Mission 5 while playing Operation Flashpoint Red River

Stuck on Mission 5 while playing Operation Flashpoint Red River

I have been playing this game from the time i received it and then I would say that I just love using it. Also I would say that game from the I have defended the lines and I am now ordered to move to the crossroads in a village and secure an LZ for extraction. Now the problem that I am facing is that I am not been able to get past the Mission 5 while playing this game.So can anyone tell me the solution to the problem that is faced by me.

Re: Stuck on Mission 5 while playing Operation Flashpoint Red River

What I have done is that I have moved over the objective marker at the center of the crossroads.And then once you go there then you have to use the secure building on every house in the area. This is what you need to do to solve the problem that you are facing. Also I would say that you have to issue the hold position order and then just wait. This is what you need to do to solve the problem that you are facing and then I hope that all will be fine with you.

I feel that once you go there then you just have to move over the entire area looking for hidden enemies. This is what you need to do initially and then you just need to kill all those all those enemies.Once you kill them then there won’t be much of a problem as I guess that your problem will be solved without any problem.So this is what you need to do to get away with this issue.Also once you get away with the problem then do get back to me as even others can also have a look at the solution.

I just had a look at the solutions at the you have put up and feel that they will really help me to solve the problem that I am facing.I just went through them and do feel that once I use them then there wont be any problem with me to get past the level 5.Also I would say that if there are some other solutions that can help me then do reply to me as even they will be handy to me to solve the question that I am facing.And if this works out for me then I will definitely come back to you again.

Looking at the question I do feel that there is a bit of a bug that is causing you to get away with the problem. Also I feel that you might have to restart unless someone has got an answer that I don’t know may or may not work for you. I would like to know that what happened when you entered the village. Did anything take place over there? Also did the evac chopper show up as soon as you reached the crossroads and along with that did you have to do some fighting?