Thread: Poor replayability in portal 2

Poor replayability in portal 2

Hello to everyone who reads the post. I hope you all are doing fine. Well , I am not much into gaming but still like to play it sometimes whenever I get time. did play portal 1 many times. Lately, I have been hearing a lot about the portal 2 game. In the process, I have heard that portal 2 has very poor replayability and there are some challenges which are lying ahead. Guys is it true what I have heard . Any replies related to the topic are acceptable. Thanks in advance.

Re: Poor replayability in portal 2

Hey buddy, I am going good nad hoping that even you are fine. Anyways, you are right that there are some things which are needed to be worked on. In chapter 1, chamber 4, you get stuck up and recording will be required to open the door. In the same chapter but in chamber 5, a way should be found out so that the lift stairs rise when you are already standing on them. These are the issues which I am aware off and I shared it with you.

In all-purpose I have the im pression that SP has very little replay value if we see from a a gamer's viewpoint. There are hardly any alternatives for solving puzzle. I would like to bring to your notice that portal 2 only provides speed under gamers power. However, when we compare it with portal 1, every chamber has various solutions and thus own fashion of play can be developed. The portal two game are hl2 types of games which are nice but distinctive from portal 1 which the gamers did not expect.

Hey mate, personally I feel that SP do not have any replay significance. Portal 2 as a game is just superb but if you compare it with portal 1 as a sequence that it is not worth. Hence, it would be better if you do not expect it as an extension. Also, my opinion is that I had no interest in replaying it. I know that would be strange as I relay each and every game that I owe. I feel you should always have a mod to work on. It is a good option.

Mate I would share with things you about chapter 6. Aperture intro area 1, area where one has to portal-fling physically all the way through the aperture logo circle, get in the course of the area without leaving the high beams or putting a portal up on top of the high beams. Aperture repulsion gel test 3, When one enters this area, they are inside an elevator. The elevator beam has a small top hat alike thing on it. One should get on the very top of it .

Hey friends that was just superb replies. I am really amazed that people got out time for me and replied about it. I really appreciate it on a very high note. Also, now I almost know the scenario of the things and have the idea of the poor replayibilty in the portal 2 game.However, I am going to try out as I feel it is going to be an exciting game. Also, I have learnt from the posts, not to compare portal 2 and the previous version of the game .