Thread: No ingame sound in Operation Flashpoint Red River

No ingame sound in Operation Flashpoint Red River

I am trying to bring out sound issue on Operation Flashpoint: Red River. I played this game before but at that time there was a lagging issue in the game. But later on that was fixed automatically. Now I am facing an entire no sound issue. I check my headphones and speakers but this game does not produce any sound. I updated my sound drivers and other things. Do you think going for a sound card will be a better option. If yes then what sound cards are better for games like Operation Flashpoint: Red River. Thanks.

Re: No ingame sound in Operation Flashpoint Red River

The first thing that I want you to do here is that just see whether the sound card is installed on your system or not because sometimes it plays a handy role on the same. I hope that it will help you to get sound in the game. And as mentioned that the headphone and speakers also not producing proper sound then must be an issue with jack in which you are inserting the cord. I am sure that once it is sorted then you will not face any issue regarding the same.

Well according to me the game is not properly installed on the system that you are using now to get the proper assistance from the game itself you need to reinstall the game. I mean the game that you are using or playing is not properly installed. So I want you to reinstall the game and then see how things go. I hope that doing the same will definitely able to get rid with the problem that you are facing.

If you will ask me then you have to check whether the sound drivers are appropriately installed on the same or no. there must be an issue with it because I thing that once the sound drivers are corrupted then you will surely get the issues related to the sound. So what I want you to do here is that cross check whether the driver is doing and if not updated then update the same with the help of device manager. And if you haven’t install the drivers then you need to do the installation as soon as possible to get the perfect sound.

I think that this issue is totally dependent on the game which you are playing I mean if the sound is kept mute then it will not give you any type of sound I mean to say that go to settings of the game and see whether the sound is mute or not. I am sure that once the sound is set to unmute then you will not face any of the issue what so ever. And even though doing all these stuffs doesn’t help you then I want you to check whether the speakers are attached properly or not and if they are not then make sure you fix it.

I was also facing the same problem on my system as you are facing it on yours and I guess you are also going through the same phase. So what you have to do here is that delete the files from the game and then use the installer "Repair". And then it will automatically repair if there are any flaws in the same. I hope you are getting my point because after this you will definitely get the proper sound from the system.

Just turn you sound to Stereo......I have 7.1 surround, and I changed it to stereo...and it works fine