Thread: I am kicked and banned on XBL while playing Operation Flashpoint Red river

I am kicked and banned on XBL while playing Operation Flashpoint Red river

I with my friends just joined an server online to play Operation Flashpoint Red river. Now the issue with that is we might hardly played for an half and hour we got kicked first and then banned on the server forever. This is really awful. I hate this type of things. First thing it is ok with kicking out, so there is a way back to join again after sometime. But why I got banned. That was only me not others. I also played some other games before on the same, but never face such issue. I do not got a reason behind this why they banned me so soon.

Re: I am kicked and banned on XBL while playing Operation Flashpoint Red river

There are several reason why you get banned from such online service and especially for XBL. That can be due modding. The first reason whey people go banned from XBL is due to modified gaming consoles. Most of use uses a chipped gaming console. This is done because the original Xbox would never play pirated game disc in them. So modifying the chips lets you to run those disc. And Microsoft has released an update to ban all those users who had modded gaming consoles.

It looks like that your game connection gets slower. Kicked means that your console is having a very high latency and your connecting is slowing down the server. So to fix the same you need a better bandwidth that will reduce your game latency. Lagging is the other most common reason for which the users are kicked. If your game lags continuously you will be out of the game to let others play properly. And if you are a noob or slow player then also you get kicked.

First for such thing never mod your console. This is is not recommended. This is just wasting your money and Microsoft can quickly figure out which console is modded. They had permanently band such consoles from playing them online. You can try some other online gaming server to play. Like check with steam. Start the game and connect to your friends. If you are capable of playing there with no issue then definitely you have a modded gaming consoles and so you are banned.

Do you use any kind of hacks or mods in the game. What you called as cheats. If yes then that can be reason. If nothing is done what above is mentioned then better send a mail to the XBL support team to get info on this. They might respond and provide you the reason and if there is any kind of error from their side then that can be surely fixed. Do not play with modded consoles and use cheats in the game.

My friend got banned one when he keeps adding people in his friend list for now reason. So that creates an bad look your profile. Second thing there is an hard drive in your xbox gaming console. Open it up and then remove the hard drive. First take a backup and then wipe all the data from it and then put it back. This fixes most of the issue sometime. Go in your Xbox 360 settings and then turn off the family stetings and then try back connecting.