Thread: How is the Aperture Science no 2 in Portal 2?

How is the Aperture Science no 2 in Portal 2?

I have installed Portal 2 on the computer of mine. Well recently I have encountered with the term Aperture Science no 2. I want to know the meaning of this particular term. So I am asking to all of the users who are having any idea regarding the thing which I have mentioned over here. Please post useful details over here so that I can understand the situation more efficiently in the game. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How is the Aperture Science no 2 in Portal 2?

Well the Aperture was the number 2 why because it was owned by the man and who had did science without having no hand holding in the game. it could be a massive risk to be taken in the game which should be sometimes paid off. Hence he bought the 70 million dollars worth in the game. however the Aperture was quite irresponsible in terms of finance. So it was unable to implement in the game so far.

The Black Mesa did not making any projection they had made the reasonable projection. Well the Aperture would simply went to the DoD and the Black Mesa would say ‘We'll work on this thing in specific, and maybe a little of that on the side’ The DoD would see the aperture ambition as a liability and it would be trying to do much kill in the end of the game and it would go with the black mesa in the game.

Another one thing I would like to discuss over here that is the Cave is saying number of occasions that black mesa and manage to the steal. This would means that the either Aperture was quite slow and thus the black mesa was quite better in the game. also the black mesa has done lots of espinoge in the game. they have made the portal device in the 1950 in the game. they can do what they really wanted in the game.

The Aperture science is quite advanced than that of the Black Mesa in the game. but it did not finished anything useful in the game. they have mastered the portal technology but it did not never put the out of the testing the stage in the game. they have mastered the AI. Well the Black Mesa was the much more focused in the game and they have tried to the end entire thing was they have started.

The chain of the event has started with the after glados and it is reactivated and floods aperture with the neurotoxins. I have also found the end of the opposing the force to be very particular as the g man can be seen the rearming the atomic bomb to the level black mesa and the glados primary objective in the game and it is the race for the portal technology and which has effectively leveled in the game at this time.