Thread: Portal 2: Petition on Time Trails, least portals, least steps and advanced chambers

Portal 2: Petition on Time Trails, least portals, least steps and advanced chambers

Well I have installed Portals 2 on the computer of mine. I have found that the pre made level that valve is not included. It could be an awesome thing the PC version of the game is having a set of the mod tool which would provide to create the own level and tuning the game according to requirement of yours. let me know the opinion of yours in this particular thing. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

Re: Portal 2: Petition on Time Trails, least portals, least steps and advanced chambers

Portal 2 is not giving the reply value in the game. instead of it one should have coop mode in the game. I am unable to figure out why there is no extra challenges in the game in the single player mode and in also coop players in the game. there could be additional information in the coop mode which is contained in the lobby room in the game. hence according to me Portal 2 would be tremendous game.

Re: Portal 2: Petition on Time Trails, least portals, least steps and advanced chambers

Yes the Portal 2 is an advanced game I would like to have advanced chambers in the game, time trails and least steps and latest portal challenges to be added in the game. hence we would be able to get the some reply value in the game. I would like to have campaign speed run and map editor in the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game add would add the thing which you are looking for in the game.

Well according to me the developer of the game should not have dual portal guns to the both the player of the game. one should use cube switches in the game so that the players would not be able to count as weight on the regular kind of the switches in the game. there should be modification in the military robots in the game so that there could shoot only one player in the game. I am looking to have lemon bombs in the game.

I have already completed the campaign in the game. also I have completed the COOP mode in the game. Halflife 2 is having the gravity gun which is having lots of fun in the game. you would be able to multiplayer mode in the game which is only shooting mode of the game is available in the game. in the previous version of this particular game was having the challenge but this particular thing was not available into the current version of the game.

I would like to have more advanced chambers in the game but I think there would be more reliability in the game after adding the advanced chambers in the game. I would be pleased if the developer has added the integrate the custom chambers into the game. they have to made this thing so that none of the story element in the game can interfere the story line of the game. so we need to wait till the developer takes an appropriate action in the situation.