Thread: Darkspore no proper resolution

Darkspore no proper resolution

I have installed the darkspore game on my system and the thing here is that whenever I am trying to play the same I am not getting the appropriate resolution on the same. Actually the thing here is that when I am playing this game the game starts without any error but I am not getting the appropriate effect that is in between the gameplay I will get green spots on the screen or sometime the game will lag and also in some cases I get the effect like a blur screen. So please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve the issue here.

Re: Darkspore no proper resolution

The first thing that I want you to do here is that just try and do the compatibility test and see whether the game is fully compatible on the system or not. Actually in some cases it happens that if the game is not properly compatible or the system is not satisfying the needs of the game then it will definitely give you some issues to deal with. Now what I want you to do here is the compatibility test because this test will determine you whether the game is compatible on the system or not and if not then you have to make suitable changes for the same.

Actually the display that you are getting on the screen of yours is due to the system only I mean your system is not having a proper graphics support and that is why you are getting this problem. I hope that doing this one will definitely help you to get the proper response. So if you will increase the graphic support of the system of yours then I want you to replace the graphic card that you where using and after that you might get the appropriate support from the same.

Well have you installed the appropriate video drivers on the system if not then I want you to download the same from the official site and then install it on your system. I am sure once the appropriate drivers are installed then you will definitely able to get the videos or the visuals in the proper format. I hope that you are getting my point and I am sure that once the video drivers are installed on the system then you will definitely able to get rid of this issue.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem with portal 2 on my system and there I was not getting the proper visuals though the games are totally different but the problem is one and the same and I guess you are also going through the same phase now to solve this problem you need to install the perfect patches on your system I mean the game patch which are always available on the game’s official site. So visit the same and download the perfect patch and install on your system. I can assure you this will resolve the problem.