Thread: Computer shuts off when I play darkspore game

Computer shuts off when I play darkspore game

Hello guys. Greetings to all of you. Well I am a complete game freak and usually spend hours playing them. Recently, I have been very much awestruck by a game named darkspore which is a speedy paced PC video game. Now, the only issue is that my computer shuts off many times when I play this game. Any other 3D software or games haven’t posed such an issue. Guys help out. I really appreciate your replies.

Re: Computer shuts off when I play darkspore game

Hey dude. I can give you some ideas . Try out, may be things will be fine. Find a way , so that you will be able to run an active log to auto save. I did remember some of the diagnostic tools which allow that. I am extremely sorry buddy, I don’t remember the tools, just check it out from someone. You can also log your temperature distinction at the time you are in the game, to check out whether that is the issue. I feel there must be overheating worry.

Hi Mate. According to me rather than trying and testing out different things, I will advocate you that you should email to asus or in that sense nvidia . They will surely guide you through the solution. Also, do not forget to provide them the necessary and the sufficient information which they will be requiring to sort out the problem . I am sure they will revert back to you and let you know the necessary details. Thank you.

It will be meaningful to get AIDA64 and confirm out your system to see if something unexpected thing is causing the worry. It could it be that your Random Access Memory is heating up too much or it may be your Northbridge? Also, I would like to confirm whether your fan settings are throttled to a specific speed or are they variable so they can adjust? The things that I have mentioned can be important to you.

Hi buddy. I am fine and hoping the same at your end. Anyways, rather than trying out different tough and extravagant solutions , I hope that you are done well with your basics. I mean that I hope there is no virus in your system. If that is the case then such kind of things can easily happen. Also, I am hoping that the darkspore technical support leaders can test this situation out. So, wouldn’t be a bad option at all to ask them out.

Hey dude according to me , something may be drawing too many amps for your power supply. The concern may be related to automatic fan control which may not be working properly due to improper registry keys, and thus the GPU's that run warm may be rapidly overheating and possibly experiencing damage. I hope that the things that I have mentioned help you out and finally your computer wont be causing any issues to you.