Thread: Playing Darkspore on my own private server/offline.

Playing Darkspore on my own private server/offline.

Well I have recently purchased this game and playing the same in the offline mode or you can say that I am currently plying the same on my private server. Till now I enjoyed the same playing the same in the single player mode and now I want to play this game multiplayer mode. So please let me know what I can do to get the same or how I can play this game on the multiplayer mode. Please help me out of the same.

Re: Playing Darkspore on my own private server/offline.

Well as mentioned by you that you are playing this game on the private network that is you are playing it without the internet connection. So what you have to do here is that just establish the internet connection and then you have to try and connect the server to get the multiplayer access. I hope that you are getting my point. So to play the game in multiplayer mode you need to establish internet connection first.

If you need to play the game then you must have a steam account so create one and then you will be a part of it and then you can have an access over the server and can play it with other players on the same server. I hope that you are getting my point. So what you have to do here is that try and connect the server and see how things goes for you I am sure if you are able to get the server access then you will definitely able to play the same.

According to me you can create your own server and form a network of more than two computers and then you can play the same in your home network. I mean you said that you want to play the game online in multiplayer ,mode so do one thing just try and create server and ask your friends to join it. I hope that you will be able to solve the issue or can have a go at multiple player mode. I hope it works.

Well as the information that you have mentioned its sounds like that you could play the game offline but you are unable to play the same in multiplayer mode now I want you to just go in the game settings and then you have to enable the multiplayer mode. And I think currently you are playing this game without multiplayer access that is like a COD crack and if it is the same then I don’t think that you will be able to play it online a even if you to try to play it.