Thread: CD-Key Not Working for Darkspore

CD-Key Not Working for Darkspore

I have recently purchased the Darkspore game from the steam and the thing here is that whenever I am launching the game it is asking me to enter the CD key and after confirming the same the game should start but nothing similar to it is happening with me. I mean if I am entering the appropriate key then nothing happening and the windows goes blank. So please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to get rid of the problem and how I can initiate the game. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: CD-Key Not Working for Darkspore

The first thing that came into my mind here is that whether the key that you are using to play the game or initiate the game is wrong or not. I mean to say that if the key which is being used by you is not proper or is there any mistake in the key while you are entering it then you will definitely get the issues related to the same. I hope that you are getting my point so I want you to just see whether using the appropriate one helps you in this case.

I think the fault here is related with the key only so I want you to confirm the same from where you have purchased the game and as mentioned I guess it is steam. So try and contact them and ask them to provide the CD key based on the copy of game provided . I am sure that once you are going in this way then you will definitely able to solve the problem and then the game will start on your system by entering the perfect CD key.

The first and the main thing here is that the place where you stay. I mean where you stay in Europe or in United States. If you are in Europe then the game will not start till 28th of April 2011 since the game is not being released over there. I hope that you are getting my point and if you are looking out for US only then you needs to find some other troubleshooting ways. I hope this works for you.