Thread: Unable to play portal 2 with Joystick

Unable to play portal 2 with Joystick

I want to play Portal 2 with my joystick but I have a few bugs with while all the other games I have no worries. Simply put, the right stick is very weird. When I tilt the stick up nothing happens and ditto downwards. By cons when I put the camera up on the left and when I put it right down. Well I am allowed to connect a PS2 controller on PC (also allows me to plug a PS3) and until today I had never had a problem with. If anyone has a solution that would be really nice and thank you in advance.

Re: Unable to play portal 2 with Joystick

If you will ask me then I want you to just try and see whether the game settings help you out in this case. So what you have to do here is that just the go into your settings via the game controller by reversing the rotation axis and then try out changing the settings for the controller. I am sure that you will be able to get rid of the problem and then surely will be able to play the game with the help of the joystick.

I think the joystick that you are using here is having some issue and it is the only one which is not allowing you to play the game with the help of itself. I mean have you tried of using any other joystick for this game because it seems to me that the joystick is not doing well on the system that you want so replacing the same will be a better option in front of you so I want you to just try and have go at it I hope that this will work for you and you will then able to resolve the problem that you are having from the same.

I want you to just try and check out the controllers I mean the joystick manager are they in the proper condition to accept the joystick as the controller. I know you can play it with the help of the joystick that you are using and I am sure that once the same is sorted out from the settings of the same and I am sure that if the proper settings are done regarding the joystick then you will be able to play the game with the help of it

You need to repair the joystick that you are using I mean the joystick that you have is currently not at its best and that is the reason you are getting this bad response. I hope you are getting my point. So what I want you to do here is that just try and connect the joystick on any other system and try and play the same game and if the joystick is not in use there also then it is confirmed that the joystick is damaged I need you to replace the same. I hope this works in your favor.