Thread: Four players in co-op mode while playing the Portal 2

Four players in co-op mode while playing the Portal 2

I have been playing this game from the day I purchased and have been really enjoying it a lot. But now I had a thought in my mind. And that is could someone please make a mode where they split up each portal gun into two guns so that you can have 4 players play the co-op mode.So is this possible.If it is actually possible then please do let me know as I am eagerly waiting for it.I am waiting for the replies on this.

Re: Four players in co-op mode while playing the Portal 2

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that if you want something like this to happen then you should probably contribute to it somehow. I think that if you just say that then there wont be any problem al all. Also by just saying this I wouldn't be so inclined just to do it for you.So I do feel that even you need to contribute a bit to solve the problem that you are facing right now and that itself will help you to get away with the problem that you are facing.

Thanks a lot for the immediate reply and would say that I am really not thinking about it as a reality. What I am saying is that I am just throwing an idea out here and I see it as my contribution and nothing else. I have no skills in this an and I don't even feel that I can contribute in this in any way possible.So I guess that this is something that is challenging and some people should look at this correctly.So this is just a thought but some thoughts on this are always invited.

I would say that this is not just for me it’s for everyone that plays portal 2.I really don’t think that such thing is possible and just pondering on this is not an issue since you would be inviting your steam friends as well to play this game. Also you have voice communications to overcome puzzles along with most people playing this would have already played the normal co-op mode.So again I would stick to the point that this is not possible as far as I am concerned.

I don’t exactly know how much possible it can be but what I think is that I was hoping for such thing to happen just to spice up the game a little more. For example with you can consider having two P.Body's where one has yellow portal only and the other red portal only. Also consider that there are Two Atlas' - one has blue portal only and the other has purple only.So such is the scenario that I was thinking about and if someone can design such thing then I would be really appreciative to you all.