Thread: Can Portal 2 be played without portals?

Can Portal 2 be played without portals?

I was just reading the Final Hours of Portal 2 and got vet much involved in it. I was very amazed by the first design Valve had for this game and that had no portals but rather a new gameplay called F-SPOT . I was just looking around for something on this but that remains unexplained because apparently Valve is still going to use it in another game although. But this thought should definitely came in my mind wherein whether we can play Portal 2 be played without portals.Please do get back to me on this.

Re: Can Portal 2 be played without portals?

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that this is something that has no need to remove the ability to have portals. But I would say that this is something that is regardless of this prototype and also would say that the other idea was that the game to take place on the 50’s and that was without Chell or GLaDOS. So I do feel that this idea may work? Also certainly I would say that not everyone was going to like it but I think many of us would like it and then maybe even better than a direct continuation.

I think that the thing with F-Stop is that ti is actually a measure of your aperture in photography. And I am very much sure about this .Also what I can tell you that it is the only reason it was called that in it's early form. Also along with that what I can tell you is that it was just the working title or whatever for Portal 2. SO for me the Aperture F-Stop is a new Portal game with code name F-Stop. This is what it is and I am very sure about it.

I think that there is some kind of doubt with the title and there is nothing to do with had anything to do with the mechanic they were working on. I would also say that I would like to see it and then get used to it later if it makes sense. So the thing is that I don't want them to make a bad game for no other reason and then just use it. Hopefully they can put it somewhere else though.So this is what I feel about all this.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have given to me and would say that this is something that I was looking ahead to.I would say that Portal 2 be played without portals.SO this is something that I feel personally and then I am very much sure about it.But still if you feel that there is some problem with it then you can definitely get back to me on this issue as you can any time reply in this.