Thread: Best Free games on Android market

Best Free games on Android market

Recently purchased my first Android phone, HTC Desire and I am very much excited about it. I love playing games on mobile, so I am looking forward to download more games for my mobile. I came to known from my friends that we get many free games on Android Market. So, I wanted to know about the best available Android games on Market. Does anyone know anything about this matter? Please help me. Your suggestions are always appreciated.

Re: Best Free games on Android market

Try these few free games which are available in Android:
    • Shark 2 - You have to eat everything that swims in the water!
    • Can Knockdown – level are less but the game is super good.
    • Castle Warriors – it is kind of Strategy game where you have to fight with you enemy. The person who conquers all the castle, wins!
    • Pro Evolution Soccer 2011- it is my favorite.
    • BackBreaker - It is not a standard Football game, but it is really cool and fun game!
    • Ninja Kaka – it is one of the most known games for Android mobile phones. You have to cut the fruits with your finger sword in it.
    • Gun Bros
    • Stupid Zombies
    • Abduction

If you like the logic games then you can try this two games.
    • The Red Stone:There are many square-shuffling games available on the Android Market. According to me the Red Stone is one of the best and hardest square-shuffling games among them all. It has got a very big fat square known as the king square, that is approximately about four times the normal ‘pawn’ squares. You have to perform the shuffling in such a way that the fat king is able to get through the exit which is located on the top of the screen.
    • Jewels: It is a very simple but addictive game. Here you have to swap the colored gems to match 3 or more in a row, which then disappears. The looks of the game is very professional and seems to be very improved with the touch interface.

You can also go for this games.
    • 2player reactor –a very good battle game which is good for a quick reflex and thinking.
    • MiniSquadron – A very good action game converted from the Apple’s iOS
    • Bonsai Blast
    • Robo Defense

Here are the free games for Android mobile phones that I play almost now and then:
    • Beats
    • Genesis Chess
    • Hex Defense
    • Xgalaxy 2
    • Angry Birds
    • Guerilla Bob
    • Stupid Zombies
    • Game Dev Story.
    • Moron Test
    • Hungry Monster
    • Doodle Bowling
    • Pinball Deluxe
    • AirAttack HD

I am addicted to these games which are free and you can find them on Android market:
    1. Angry Birds: This is the most famous free android game available in the market at present. It has got around 240 levels which require logic, skills and lots of force to complete. You have to use the exceptional power of the Angry Birds to destroy the greedy pigs, who are stealing their eggs and endangering the survival of the Angry Birds.
    2. Bebbled: It is one of the best jawbreaker games available for your mobile. It features Freestyle, Campaign and online modes which has got around 33 different levels. You can play with other Bebbled players around the world by playing the game in the online mode.

You can also try these:
    • Fruit Ninja
    • Humans vs Aliens
    • NinJump
    • Crazy Snowboarder
    • PhonePhraze

If you like playing Puzzle games then you can try Amtalee, Bonsai blast, Smiley pops.
    If you like shooting games then you must try Radiant HD.
    You can also try the Pinball Deluxe which is best free pinball game available for Android mobiles.
    Tetramania is best available version of Tetris for mobiles running Android
    Ghost Wars Pro, City jump, Hungry Monster, Rocket Bunnies, Battleships, Evac Hd (future Pac-man game), Pocket Empires Online, Parallel Kingdom, Tesla Plushies , Popies are few other free games available for Android mobile.