Thread: Anomaly Warzone Earth setup prompts for serial key while setup

Anomaly Warzone Earth setup prompts for serial key while setup

I need some help with Anomaly Warzone Earth. My friend got this game and I am trying to run the setup of the game. The game cover looks awesome which shows some adventure fighting game. But when I run the setup it ask for the serial key and there is nothing mentioned on any part of the disc. He did not got any additional documents also with that where the key is mentioned. What to do here. Where can I find the key for the same. I need help for the same. Also need some basic info on the gameplay of the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Anomaly Warzone Earth setup prompts for serial key while setup

It is the activation key and you get that only when you buy the game. It is only available for the official copy of the game. You just cannot get the for free. You have to buy the game for that. The game is somewhat like an alien attack on earth and the soldiers have to save the same and restore the environment. This looks somewhat similar to War of the Worlds. I think you got a pirated copy of the game. Do not install the same in that place get a genuine copy.

The game is better but you must get a key for that and you cannot get that just by searching on Google. Go on steam and download the game. You get an activation support with that. It is an kind of an story-driven campaign and there are two more action-oriented Challenge modes. I am not sure about that, because there is very less detail available for the same. The game has a long hours of gameplay and you get ample of weapons to fight with the same. You get an aerial view to attack a number of aliens.

Here I have a basic idea on the gameplay of Anomaly Warzone Earth. In this you play as a commander of a squadron who leads a group of soldiers along with way-points using balanced weapon in the war machines of the aliens. With advanced game play switches to unlock new units and upgrades. You can keep on moving with an much advance weapons. It is an kind of a advance tower defense game where you have to deal with aliens and high end machines.

For current time Anomaly: Warzone Earth is an best strategy game for the month. It is an commercial game. That means not open source. You just cannot run the cd and start playing. You have to buy a official copy of your system. And you must also be aware that piracy of such games is illegal. I like the game management here. The game has an excellent support for single player campaign and there are much advance missions.

The game is nice. I did not enjoy much this type of game. I had seen the trailer of the game which showed up some kind of malicious aliens attack on the same. The game plot is based on some kind of distant future aspect face on earth by an alien abduction. There is a kind of giant war among the machines and you will play the role of AWE Squad Commanders of terrestrial forces. This forces are send to earth to repel the invaders.