Thread: Dramatic Performance Increase with nVidia Beta Drivers in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

Dramatic Performance Increase with nVidia Beta Drivers in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

I was embarrassed by the terrible performance of COD since its launch, and am angry about how bad my computer runs perfectly adequate. I made the entire the minor adjustments and also sfsMOD Lotex noSSAO and things. There was significant improvement, but still insufficient. Then I endeavor the most up-to-date drivers from NVIDIA - the 270.51 beta driver package. The transformation in recital is unbelievable. I was running formerly slideshows, stuttering approximately a single plane on top of the screen.

Re: Dramatic Performance Increase with nVidia Beta Drivers in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

Hello I am facing similar kind of problem. I can buzz around at home in more than 30 frames per second as it hit the shade and full bandits attacked 20 to 12 hurricanes no problem. It should be noted that the soil continues to cause slowdown, and the best performance is obtained largely on the sea. There is still much to fix in this game, but at least I can actually play it at the moment. Please share your ideas with us. Thank you. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Dramatic Performance Increase with nVidia Beta Drivers in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

In the entire equality Gunz, a lot of people are hesitant to use beta drivers until they are sure they have tried all conventional alternatives. This is the first post I've seen that the attributes of a substantial improvement in frame rates to a specific set of drivers. That is very interesting and useful information that the community needs to hear. I would also say that we must promote become a place to hit in the head and shoulders for being slow to see the light. By the way, do you have the game installed and running on your system already?

I tried different drivers before now. No development through the most up-to-date release. But BETA drivers are not automatically updated and are largely advertised on the nvidia site. It comes before the general release and as such must be specifically hunt. Therefore I say to them precisely for the reason that they are an obvious solution. In addition, I note that, like all nonsense fanbois seem to think is normal for a game at this level requires tweaking and wasting time.

No commercially viable product can be expected to force consumers to mess around for hours to turn a turd into a diamond. Do you think the developers of Crysis have been considered acceptable to push something out the door that would need to fart around the end user to install and uninstall multiple driver packages? I would also like to note that while I am happy to finally have a frame rate that is supportable; this does NOT mean that I think the game is a wonderful miracle without problems. It still has many problems, many. Even performance issues are still very important.