Thread: What's up with the trains in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs Of Dover

What's up with the trains in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs Of Dover

Well, I was doing a free flight over England in a BF-110 and low and behold I see a train! Feeling frisky I decide to bomb. I come from the side and give the train itself grains. 4 mg and cannon blasts only two away. Well guess what? I was on the slopes! Pftt some models. The weight of fire easily derails. Footage of World War II shows P-51 and 47 trains that blow off the track at all times. The BF-110 should certainly do the same.

Re: What's up with the trains in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs Of Dover

I've seen a lot of Guncam World War II and I do not remember a single shot from a train go off the track. Yes explosions, derailments even once. If you'd like to see me. The weight of the train derailment that I would prevent him and the machine gun and cannon rounds just pass through any rolling stock. "I've never seen so beautiful an airplane. A rich, dappled blue, a dark, threatening storm to a clear blue sky. The cover is a bright, bright yellow. Hermoso, and death in the wing.

I always target the clues to the shells up on the train, richocet around a bit, then PK (or controller DK = kill) the guy who looks like Ivor the engine driver. He appeared almost as many trains in this way as p51 drivers did Tiger tanks. 50 years in the water under the ship, so that the rounds will bounce off the rocks below and click the bottom of the hull. A couple of rounds even hit the keel and broke it. True story. Skip said he could do so I did.

Blow a train off the tracks that strongly imply that there was a secondary explosion as ammunition and fuel. The "weight" of fire of 110 compared with the mass of a train is like a woodpecker knocking on a skyscraper. Shoot holes everywhere? No problem. "Physically he is derailed? It is an unprecedented large secondary explosion still looking for the killer tele tubbies .

I've seen some clips of the real trains that fought in World War 2, but not one that go off the track, I'm sure it passes by secondary explosions above, but most would stay on the tracks. But OMG, forget the errors and other problems CoD has, let’s all get on the phone hot Oleg to get this sorted, you can excuse the whole thing else but not being able to see a train jumped off the track after been hit by machine gun fire an absolute show stopper.

I know, I know, that the British have always had a sense of indifference to the rest of Europe because of its vast empire. Still, Britain is part of Europe. So I guess that Europe can really see in England. At least a little bitty small part is visible from Dover. Seems to be the closer. But there is a possibility I could be wrong, however. I've never been to England or Europe.

I think that many of the nay-Sayers is forgotten is that the MG-FF cannon used in the Bf-110 with rounds Minengeschoss belt, and we all know that mines can sink ships, so it's not that far of a stretch waiting to derail a train. Physical arguments aside, for my part I am very disappointed that the trains are still skin in this game. I mean, I thought the cod was supposed to be built in a completely new engine? Obviously not, because trains could not be skinned in the IL-2 engine. Coincidence? I think not! Within 6 years, this game has been in development which I have devoted my time to accumulate a large amount of resources skiing trains.