Thread: Can't download Magicka Vietnam

Can't download Magicka Vietnam

Well I have recently bought this game for my system I mean to play but the thing here is that nothing is happening currently. Actually I tried to install the same on my system but there I didn’t find the Magicka challenge maps and so I tried to download it which the link was available but that link also didn’t helped me and at last when I tried and clicked on the install option then nothing was happening. I really don’t know why this thing going and why can’t I play the game. So is there a possible way that helps me to come out of the situation. Please help me out of the same.

Re: Can't download Magicka Vietnam

The first and the foremost thing that comes in my mind is that from where you purchased the game is the dealer who provided you the copy of it was the legal one or I mean to say that did you took the game from the official dealer of the game or simply downloaded the game from any particular site. So what you have to do here is that check out some important stuff regarding the originality of the game because that thing is very much needed. I hope that you are getting my point here.

Actually the copy that you are running on your system must be a corrupted one and that is the reason why it is giving you the issues. So what you have to do here is that just try and replace the copy of game that you purchased and try and get the original and the one which must not having any such issues. I am sure that once the disk or the source is changed then you will get the appropriate setup or the game play on your system.

The best part here that will help you is that just try and complaint the same in front of the officials of the game developing staff or the one who are producing the same. Because here there are few things that can be handled by the professionals only. And also you have to ask them for a new copy of game from them as a replacement of the earlier one since the one that you have now might have got corrupted or have some issues related to it.

According to me the game is not compatible on the system that you are using and that is the reason why you are unable to install the game so now what you have to do here is that just try and see whether some system changes help you to get rid of this problem. I am sure that doing this is not possible for you but still i guess the system changes will only help you out of this situation. I have gone through this problem and upgrading the graphics card helped me so I guess make some similar changes will sort your issue also. I am sure that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue of yours.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem where the thing is that whenever I am trying to install the game on my system then I am unable to get any kind of response from the setup. I mean to say that whenever I am clicking on the install button then nothing is happening and I feel that the install button is disabled. Well I don’t know what to do in this case so please help me in this one and let me know hat I can do to solve this issue.