Thread: Unable to buy four packs in Magicka Vietnam

Unable to buy four packs in Magicka Vietnam

I was waiting for this game from a long time and was eagerly waiting to play the game. Once I got this game now I am really happy to play this game and I am enjoying every moment of it. But I just have a doubt in my mind that I am not allowed to buy all the four pack because of some reason. I contacted Paradox and they said it wasn't intended and to ask steam. But I still don’t know why they are not allowing me to get the four packs in Magicka Vietnam. So if anyone has a solution to this then does get back to me on this issue.

Re: Unable to buy four packs in Magicka Vietnam

I just had look at the question I feel that the reason why you are not allowed to get all the four packs is because you have already got the game and this is the reason why you are not allowed to get it. I guess that you may get just one pack a time and won’t be allowed to get all the four packs at the same time. So this is what I feel that you need to check. But currently I guess that rather than thinking of it you should just keep playing the game and enjoy the game.

I think that if Paradox says that they are not the one to answer this question and it depends on the steam then you should immediately contact the steam people and they are the one who might help you on this issue. But looking at the previous solution even I do feel that you already have the game and that might be the reason why you are not allowed to get the four packs in Magicka Vietnam. So I suppose that due to this you will only be able to get the single pack as of now.

Thanks for the prompt replies. I would say that this is something that is related to the Paradox and now they are trying to put this on the steam .But as they said I just contacted the steam and they haven’t replied to me as yet. I had contacted then through the email and they haven’t even bothered to revert me back. Also I would say that I want to buy the four pack while its 50% off. So this is the reason I am in hurry and then there won’t be any second chance to get this again. So please if anyone knows then do get back as I am waiting for the solutions that I am looking for.

I seriously feel that the four packs which are available for 50% off is only meant for those users that who haven’t even got the game. I feel that this is the reason why you are not able to get the game you while are intended to. Also to speak about the steam I feel really annoying that they doesn’t seem to read their customers issues and also the concerns that they are facing from? I seriously feel that they aren’t even bothered to look into the matter and are not interested to even see what the issue is. But currently I can just say to you is that you just have to buy one four pack and be satisfied with. Also do you know how long the sale will last?

Thanks a lot for the solution. I seriously do feel that you were bang on with the steam issue. They just don’t seem to make a effort to solve the issue that are faced by their customers. But coming back to the issue that is being faced I do feel that I need to currently go with a single pack out of the four packs and that will help me to fix the issue. And then in future I might go with all the four available packs that are present. Anyways I would like to thank you for the solutions that you have provided me to the issues that I have been facing.