Thread: Does only host need DLC to play Magicka Vietnam on Multiplayer

Does only host need DLC to play Magicka Vietnam on Multiplayer

As the Magicka Vietnam game has released yesterday and I am dreaming to have it on our system. Actually the thing here is that I have setup a small network at my home with the help of some of my friends. Now the thing here is that I want to know is it compulsory for all four of us to own a DLC to play this game or if it is purchased but the host then it is enough. I don’t have clear idea regarding this problem but still I want to play this one in multiplayer so my question here is that “Does only host need DLC to play Magicka Vietnam on Multiplayer”? Any help regarding this query will be appreciated.

Re: Does only host need DLC to play Magicka Vietnam on Multiplayer

As said by you that you are four of them and I think there is no need to own a DLC of each member who is in the network in fact anyone who is having it or who is host will have to do so. I am sure this will release your pressure and you will feel free because owning a DLS is not a small thing. So what I want you to do here is that first assign a host and then you needs to just get a DLC afterwards you can play the game perfectly on the network. I am sure this information will be helpful to you.

The basic thing that I would like to mention here is that you must be newbie to this game ir any such stuff because there is no need to own a DLC by each and every member of the team and if one is the host then he or she can have it and then all the other users can enjoy the priority. I am sure that you will enjoy this game because it is one of the finest game that I have players and also the multiplayer effect is to good.

Hi friends I am also facing the similar kind of problem here actually I have already assigned the game to the fellow users on the network but the thing here is that when we are playing the game in the multiplayer mode and that is online then few systems are lagging and the performance is not good I really don’t know why but the same thing was happening with the older version of the game. Please help me in this one and let me know what I can do to solve this one and how I can hold this game with proper control.

I have analyzed the problem which is faced by you and it seems to me that I can get you out of the same. The first thing that you have to do here is that when the game lags is just see whether the internet services provided to you are proper or not because lagging of game mainly depends on the ISP and what kind of services it provides. Now in your case just contact the service provider and then you have let them know the problem of yours and check the services provided. I am sure that you are not getting the desired speed and that is the reason why you are lagging here.