Thread: Recommended section has battle for Los Angeles in Shadow Harvest

Recommended section has battle for Los Angeles in Shadow Harvest

I have been playing this game from a long time and have been enjoying this game a lot. So while playing this game I just came across the recommended section. So while looking at the recommended section I just saw that it was showing the battle for Los Angeles. So I want to know that is it actually available and if yes then how can I play the battle for Los Angeles. Please get back to me on this as I am waiting for the solutions.

re: Recommended section has battle for Los Angeles in Shadow Harvest

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would tell you that even I have been through same thing .Even I have noticed the battle for Los Angeles in the recommended section. But I tried to open it was but to no avail. Also if you see then I would say that the recommendation engine works not just on genre preferences but also on some other criteria’s as well. So I am not sure if it is actually true or not.

I was shown Shattered Horizon in the recommended section and then I went ahead with it and got it. And after that it was really a horrible experience. It was indeed very terrible game. So I would recommend you all not to go with it .I am not very sure about the battle for Los Angeles but looking at this you can somewhat expect the same thing from it too. So it actually all depends on you on whether to go for it or not.

I just saw the previous answer and would say that I completely disagree with the Shattered Horizon. I had bought it a few days and I just love it. I think it's a good game and it would certainly better with more active players. Also there is one more game that is recommended and that is Rogue Warrior. I say that the Steam recommendations really do work. So according to me you should go ahead with the battle for Los Angeles and I am sure that you will enjoy it playing.

Yes. I think that you should go ahead with the battle for Los Angeles. As they say that that the Steam recommendations really do work I am certainly sure that even this one will work. And I feel that in the past too some of the recommendations that been really good from Steam. So I am sure that even this time they won’t be wrong. So I would say you that without any hesitation you should go ahead with the game.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that I will go ahead with the battle for Los Angeles .Even I heard that the Rogue Warrior is playable and has really some tough challenges like someone just shout Expletives every second. So I am sure that I will go ahead with some of these and will enjoy the game as before. So I would like to thank you all for the solutions and the suggestions that you have provided to solve the confusion that I was in.