Thread: Not able to get on Super Meat World

Not able to get on Super Meat World

I am not able to connect to super meat world. I got information for this from my friend who told me that there is are more free levels on this that I can play. But when I try to connect the same I am getting a SQL server error. I didn't understand the reason behind the same. I have not found the same error before on any game that I connected. What is this error about. And what will I get on Super Meat World. What are the benefits and support provided on that. Does there is a need to run any kind of updates. I have a Windows XP pc which is quiet a old system.

Re: Not able to get on Super Meat World

It can be due to SQL update issue. Go on Microsoft site and won't load the most latest SQL update for your system. Run the same and then check back. There are certain more settings which are needed. Super Meat World is an very simple game which does not required any major changes. I will advice you to download an SQL server update for your system and then check back. The issue is no found on other system. Try checking the same on a different operating system. It is much compatible with Windows 7.

Yes that can be issue, otherwise it never happens. Might possible that the online version would be under some time of construction. So there might be some kind of some work going on, you can try the same using later on. Super Meat World in an online portal for the game fans where you can enjoy more. This is an kind of automated level portal where users can play in single or with an group of people with full chapter and gameplay. There are also possibilities of User Created Levels.

It can be due to live connection issue. Check your steam updates. Try re-installing all things back again. Also check for any security application which is blocking the same. Disable everything first and then try to reconnect. This mostly happens when your outgoing connection is blocked by security application. You will need to check properly that the game gets a easy access to the internet. Get an updated version of steam and then check back. You can repair the same via control panel.

Check properly your logins. I think the issue is with that. Do you have a proper account on Super Meat World and does that is not closed or banned. Check the same and then try to connect. You can contact the Team Meat support and ask for the help. Super Meat World is an awesome add on for the game and you can enjoy around 200 Levels on that. You can also play a minimum of 5 Levels on that with various newer gameplay.

Around 200 Levels and 5 Chapters is really awesome. I had not gone on Super Meat World yet but after finding this I will surely give a try. There might be a much newer gameplay on that. But does the level are nice or just look puzzle type. I had played of the game of Super Meat Boy and found the same a bit boring. I hope that the online version of the game will give a much better and a nice support for the gameplay. There are some levels which are not really good.

Super Meat World gives much advance choices for the same. There are some type of randomly-generated chapters as per the user rating. Currently only Steam owners can play this game and it is not available for all. There is a bonus chapter provided on the same which gives 20 bandage unlock and an full level custom made portal. In that you can simply create your own chapters and also design the same for others. There might be more features on the same.