Thread: Is the game manual present for Shadow Harvest?

Is the game manual present for Shadow Harvest?

I was looking for this game from a long time and now I got it and hence I am really happy with it. The thing is that I have been playing this game continuously from the time I have got it. Now after that I have got a couple of questions that are troubling me a lot. The first is that is there any game manual present for Shadow Harvest. Also the other question is that is there any way to adjust the gamma settings or at least not make the areas dark. Please do reply to this immediately.

Re: Is the game manual present for Shadow Harvest?

I just had a look at the question that you have posted and would tell you that the manual is present for this game. And then coming to your second question I would tell you that the first and the sixth chapter are played in highly sunlit areas. And this is being mentioned in the manual. So there is a comment present about this in the manual. And to tell you more about that it is actually supposed to simulate the eye adoption to very bright sunlight.

Yes I do agree with the previous solution. The gamma settings are actually supposed to simulate the eye adoption to very bright sunlight. What this does is that it will make the shadows and also the areas within shadows appear darker than they actually are. And all this takes place while the areas are highlighted as they are directly exposed to direct sunlight. The other levels don't do it as much as the first and the sixth chapter of the game.

One more thing that I will tell you here is that the areas within shadows should not be black. So if this is the case on your machine then you will need to have to do some adjustments in the NVIDIA control panel. And this is very important thing that you need to remember. Also one more thing that you can do is that you can use the gamma and brightness adjustments and adjust it towards a value you like. So this is what you can do to solve the issue that you are facing.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided to me. I am very happy to see the solution that you have put up and I hope that they will work for me. I haven’t tried the solutions as of yet but will surely try out the next time I play this game. Also it’s good to know that the manual for Shadow Harvest is present because actually I was looking for it. So I would like to thank you once again for the solutions and suggestions that you have provided me.