Thread: Download directx for warcraft 3

Download directx for warcraft 3

I have tried to install the warcraft 3 on my system and in this at the time of installing this I am getting an error. Actually when I try to install this so it is not able to initialize the direct x. Recently I am making use of the directx8.1. And about the same I have also visited many of the forum site but in all I have seen that it is proper and it support. So why like this issue I am getting here please help me as soon as it is possible.

Re: Download directx for warcraft 3

Same issue I am also facing. Actually in my case World of Warcraft", it always prompts me a message cannot initialize DirectX. I really do not concern of what kind of graphics for all this, but in the same my card is inserted in the other loom above the normal. I have many times install the DirectX, on my system but unable to get any fix for this matter. Can you guys help me here, That what could be the reason behind this.

After reading this matter I think that it is happening in your system because of the computer failure with the exclusion of the time. Am I right here? So do not worry about the same I have solution for this and for the same you have just follow the steps which are given below:
    • First you click on to the start button
    • After that open the run and there you just type the dxdiag
    • And there you will get the Display tab
    • After the same you have to open the DirectDraw acceleration
    • And there in the Direct3D acceleration you have to check on to the AGP texture acceleration

After doing this much you will be able to fix your matter.

I am also having the same problem. Actually in my office I have an older computer, recently took over and found that the display driver is not working properly so I have install and download the most recent P4M800 Graphics Driver and for that I have install the package, and in the last I get the result that it has not been properly installed, and getting the pop-up window which was prompting me that the installation does not work, I do not know why like this is happening here? In short I cannot install the graphics driver. I need help on this topic.

I do not think here that it is happening because you have find out the P4M800 or P4M800 Pro and on this you have install the graphic driver on this and because of this you are getting this matter. I think in you system it is happening like this because there may be the driver which you have install in your system it is not proper. And after that you just take a look on to the chipset 4in1 drivers may be they are not properly installed. So you just go for the same and inform me here.

I will recommend that you first check the computer with the motherboard targeted to download the game controllers. If the integrated installation package is not installed, you can also try extracting the files within the installation package to a folder and then select the device from Device Manager to manually install the drivers.