Thread: How to Dupe Items in SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm

How to Dupe Items in SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm

Recently I have installed SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm in my computer and started playing it well. I have liked this game because it have a different type of gameplay. So far I didn’t get any issue with the game. I can able to get any stuff for my gameplay. No matter whether it may be weapons, shields or other kind of stuffs I was managed to get it throughout the game so far. Recently I have heard that many people have discovered glitch in the game. Does anybody have find out how to duplicate the items. I hope that this glitch is also included.

Re: How to Dupe Items in SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm

I just find out a glitch inside the SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm that's works to duplicate things. However in order to achieve this you will need 3 dissimilar items. One important thing you should keep in mind that the one item will be damaged with the intention of obtaining two of the additional one. In order to do this follow this step:
    • Lift the item you don't wish for
    • Whereas holding the thing into your hand click the sort key (Your backpack will at present be sorted and you at rest have the thing within your hand)
    • Currently shift your hand onto the display view (not inside your bag)
    • Punch the left as well as right mouse buttons frequently awaiting the item disappears

I think that it is not necessary to dupe any item for the game because you will get and collect many items during the gameplay. The duplication of items can be achieved from any other keys like Function keys or something else. Sometimes the game behaves differently and you will not able to dupe items by frequently pressing the mouse buttons. At this time you will need to find some cheats within the game. So far there are no cheats revealed from the game yet but I hope that we will get it very soon.

I don’t think that it is possible for you to duplicate the items within SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm. In order to do this you must find the cheat codes other than this there will not be any possible way to achieve like that. There might be several cheat codes revealed so far but I don’t know for what purpose they are meant for. I do not want to dupe the items because if I have only major 3 items and I lose one while duplicating it, it could be an issue for me in order to continue with the game.

I don’t have any idea about this new game called SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm regarding duping the items. I couldn’t able to find any glitch so far. However thank for telling that the game includes several glitch which can be easily revealed. I am going to look for from now. However I do know that the spellforce 1 has the similar capability to duplicating the items on the backpack. If you know about it and how it can be done then use the same method in this new game. It might work for you.

I didn’t think that this new game includes any glitch. I can’t believe it. I urge you that do not rely on the glitch. If you are looking for true game experience just move on the game without any cheat and use of any glitch. The duplication of items is not necessary in the game because you can increment any particular item anytime. I mean you can increase number count of items as you move towards the game and complete every task.