Thread: How to avoid Crysis 2 CRT parameter error on Windows 7?

How to avoid Crysis 2 CRT parameter error on Windows 7?

Hello, I would like to play the latest version of the Crysis 2 game in my computer system. I have installed it using the free download options presents in the web site. I have successfully downloaded it and try to install it. After completed the installations I have start this game and try to play this game but there is some problem occurred in this game. It will show the Crysis 2 CRT parameter error and it will immediately stop working. My computers configuration is AMD athlon processor, 2GB RAM, 1 TB HDD and Windows 7 64 bit version OS. Any type of help would be appreciated.

Re: How to avoid Crysis 2 CRT parameter error on Windows 7?

Hey I have faced the same kind of problem. In last month this problem occurred in my PC whenever I have started to play this Crysis 2 game. Whenever I have started this game it immediately show the error message box. In that message box the message written is Crysis 2 CRT parameter error. After pressing the OK button it will close the game. Then I have realized that I have not set the resolutions of the game. Then immediately I have go to the option menu o the game and set the screen resolution to the 1024*768 pixel and try to start the game. Surprisingly it will work and this game is works very well.

Hey dude, may be you have not mention in the problem the screen resolution limit of your monitor. You should need to firstly check the screen resolutions of the monitor. In this Crysis 2 game the screen resolutions minimum needed is 1024x768 pixels. So, if your CRT monitor supports these screen resolutions then set this parameter in the game setting. Otherwise you need to connect other game compatible monitor with your CPU. You also need to check the connectivity of the monitor. sometimes the connections may not be very well connected. I think it will solve the problem.

I have also faced the same kind of problem whenever I have started to play this Crysis 2 game. In that time I have install this game onto the internet web site and I think that it will installed properly but after starting this game it will show lots of error which is not good for the system. Then I have uninstalled this game and use the game DVD for installing this game. After installing this game it works very well and now I have enjoy this game. Sometimes the internet downloading files may be corrupted so, try always to install the game using the DVD.I think you should try this solution.

Hey, you firstly need to check the required configurations of the game. The Crysis 2 game requires Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 bit version type processor, NVIDIA graphics card, 2 GB RAM and Windows XP or wins 7 OS. The main importantly it requires the 1024x768 pixel CRT compatible monitors. If your system holds this kind of system requirements then the Crysis 2 game will be work properly. Also one think remember that before installing this game, whole HDD should be scan first. It will help you a lot to solve the problem.