Thread: Unable to access Super Meat Boy SQL Server Error

Unable to access Super Meat Boy SQL Server Error

Hello friends I am getting some kind of a wired error with this new Super Meat Boy game that I have brought specially from a friend of mine so as to enjoy playing the game in clan with lots of other people. I have perfectly installed this game and I am also able to run it perfectly but when I would select the server from the list in order to play this game in a clan I get some SQL Server Error and I am denied to access the game in multiplayer mode, so can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how will I get it solved.

Re: Unable to access Super Meat Boy SQL Server Error

Dude check the firewall settings of the firewall program that you might have installed on your system and then see if you have kept the security settings at the minimum level. The reason why I am asking you this is because of the fact that the purpose of the firewall is to block access to server that are not trusted and that is why you are unable to access the server from the server list. So try this out and see if it works or not, if it doesn’t then please switch off the firewall while playing the game in the multiplayer mode.

Hey what I think that the internet connection of your ISP might not be constant or it can be that there could be some problem with the connection from the receiving end itself. So what I think that you must first check all the settings that are related to the internet connection, even check out the modem and see to it that the lights are glowing constantly which indicates proper connection. So first see all this and then try connecting to the server.

The SQL server is a database that holds all the information about your connectivity, password, usernames etc. So when you try to connect to the server to access and play the game in multimode with the other players, so during that time if you are not providing the correct id and the password and all the information that it asks then it is sure that you will be getting this kind of a error, so make sure that everything is perfect.

Dude it can be possible that there could be some kind of a problem with the browser that you are making use of might be having some kind of a problem that is not allowing you to access the server and that is why you are facing this kind of a error. So what you should do is that you should first try to clear the cache and the browsing history of this browser and if even after that it doesn’t works then replace the browser with a fresh copy and then see if it helps or not.