Thread: Nintendo 3DS Screen Flickers

Nintendo 3DS Screen Flickers

I have recently purchased the Nintendo 3DS and the thing here is that I am not getting the proper response from the same. I really don’t know what I can do to solve the issue here and how I can get the proper display. Actually the thing here is that when I purchased the gaming console then everything was really fine but within a specific span of time the console was begun to show its results. The upper part of the display screen started to flicker a lot and that is why I was not getting the perfect gameplay. So please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve this issue.

Re: Nintendo 3DS Screen Flickers

The first thing that comes in my mind by reading this problem is that have changed the mode from 3D to 2D. And if it is so then you can really in the wrong track. Actually there are two different modes for the games which are being played on Nintendo either you can play the same on the 3D and also on 2D and if the game that you are playing requires the same 3D and if it is in 2D then you may suffer from problems. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue and you may run the game in the appropriate mode.

Sometimes the flickering of screen also depends on the quality of game that you are playing and according to me here you must have been playing the game which must be a pirated copy or anything else. So what you have to do here is that just try and play any other game on the Nintendo 3ds and see whether there is a same effect on the screen or not and if it is not then there is nothing wrong with the gaming console in fact there must be a problem with the game that you are trying to play.

I think I can really help you out in this case actually the same problem was faced by me few days back with my Nintendo 3DS and I guess you are also going through the same phase and if you want to get rid of the problem that I want you to fire a complaint in front of the customer care center of Nintendo 3ds and let them know the whole problem that you are facing in detail. I am sure that they will cooperate with you and will help you to come out from this situation and the display of your screen will be more efficient.