Thread: Want some information about Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Want some information about Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

What do you say to the new part of the series from EA? I think this whole is nice and can incorporate all the positive sides of this which is previously developed games in this racing game! I have been long nothing around so much I can play NFS or inspired by this! NFS U2 since the development was not really into the positive! So just pass the information about the Need for Speed Hot pursuit which you guys have. And please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you guys I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Re: Want some information about Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

I'm not sure but it may be that this game is very very long time available for the PC? When I saw this ad, I was wondering why the old games will bring in advertising. I could of course be wrong also, but the title seems to me damn familiar. Personally I play Need for Speed. It's free and you can play online against other players. However, there are only believe this game for PC.

This is a real game, just so you know how NSF. The world is quite large and the graphics are so bad I am saying this on my basis. It's just not a single player game, so there's no story. You drive around in the area and there may be other players who is also challenge to a race. Or go even against bots. There is also, in there you only go into a police car. As a policeman you can play as believable, but you can buy for real money police cars.

So I find the videos, which you really do not want to skip basically (at least saves you from "skipping" a few seconds ...) is quite annoying and quite boring with time. I also think it's not really positive that you can even buy a car more and improve / change. About the graphics and the game itself I cannot complain, for the reason that I like that. The new features a la roadblocks, EMP, etc. I find quite good. All in all, it is in my eyes again not a competitor second to Underground.

It is a remake of the old Hot Prusuit simply tune. At that time you could not tune and was now converted back. There is thus no real freedom of travel (as in NFSU2 and NFS Carbon). As for me at the game a little disturbing is that so far no available in the settings on your PC. I'm looking forward to the track if I have the last at home. I have the "old school" version likes and now the whole new look just awesome and I really cannot wait.