Thread: what you like to play in cityville by facebook

what you like to play in cityville by facebook

I would be interested in what you like to play on the city ville by facebook? Now I play it for some time and annoys me after the start always something missing. Either missing or building the mission objectives. Unfortunately my friends do not play city ville and one is forced to fine. So over here I just want to know that what it your experience regarding this.

Re: what you like to play in cityville by facebook

At first I thought the game is boring .. I got the requests from friends to get to the game, which I have only ignorer .. but when my cousin has same and force me to join this, I have a long time can not stop. So I improve my grades in school by it needs, I play currently no longer active. But continue to look at and drive out over and do my boring in Game CittyVille.

I just find this I mean city ville just cool. I am already on the 56th Level and it's still fun. Many of my friends also play city ville and then it's funny sometimes to see how the city is growing as friends and they help me. Is certainly one of my "favorite games", but it makes a fairly addictive. If you have any friends on Facebook, then play it on Zynga. There, you can just Adden other city ville players.

City Ville's really fun! Unfortunately, the game, as you have described, quite 'buggy' and for me too often missing building Pointing device.To get ahead in the game, you do not necessarily need a lot of friends, but a certain number of people who play it too. Facebook has many of these games and I can always say: play before the judgments once! Many keep saying from the beginning: "Facebook games Oh, that's again just making a Scheme. If I can recommend something else: CupCake corner it will make you addictive. So just try this.

I've played quite a while and city ville farm, but then completely stopped. At first it is really a nice time pass. But these games can really make you addicted, if you're not careful. when one begins to plan this daily schedule according to when the next is due in city ville, one should quickly stop Moreover, it has come incredibly disturbed me the most in city ville always new quests that can only truly fulfill quickly if you have enough neighbors. Many people put it even more extra-to facebook accounts so that they can send gifts to himself. At city ville one has the advantage over Farmville, which is not necessarily forces you to open the game to a specific time. You plant strawberries for example there will never fade, you have no stress. of all the bugs in the game I am not talking about times. The best example of ships, from the dock on the streets travel back and forth. But we must not forget that these games are offered free of charge. because you have to take probably a few mistakes in buying.