Thread: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Supported Graphics Cards

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Supported Graphics Cards

Hello guys Ihave come to know that there is this new IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover game that has got released in the market just weeks ago and I have also heard that there is much of the hype that has been going around with this game as many of the people have mentioned that this is the best air fighting game ever invented, so can someone help me to know that which graphics card will help this game to run easily.

Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Supported Graphics Cards

Dude I would suggest that you should go along with the GeForce GTX 280 as it offers High-resolution flat panel displays in 24-inch or 30 - inch wide-screen format require at least a native resolution of 1920x1200 and 2560x1600 extreme graphics performance. Most currently available maps is in such settings in Crysis from demanding or similar titles of breath. SLI or Crossfire networks create the new games benefit but often only after a patch or driver update from an additional card, so a game like IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover wouldn’t cause any kind of a problem in making this game run easily.

The Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 counted almost as fast and costs far less. Based on the new success is the revised GF104 graphics processor. Not just a half the GF100, but a more to the needs of players or game engines custom graphics processor. This game requires allot of graphics power and according to me the GTXZ 460 will prove beneficial for this game that has been arrived in the market of late, so try this out and see what happens.

This is the ideal configuration that has been required for this IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover game to run smoothly and effectively, if you have got this kind of a configuration on your system than there will be no doubt that the game will run effectively without any glitches.
    • Intel Processor- Core i5-750 Quad 2.66GHz
    • AMD Processor- Phenom II X4 945
    • Nvidia Graphics Card- GeForce GTX 280
    • ATI Graphics Card- Radeon HD 5770 1024MB
    • RAM (Memory)- 4 GB
    • Hard Disk Space- 10 GB Direct X- 9

Despite its flaws, the GTX 2860 is one of the best NVidia graphics card available and no doubt will work effectively with the IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover. Performance in all sectors, improving the 3D and routine calculations, the GeForce did not disappoint me. Nvidia's new flagship DirectX 10 GeForce GTX 260 SLI omitted the concept and uses a single GT-200 graphics chip which will prove beneficial for running all the types of game including IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover with providing much high performance.