Thread: Cannot read chat in Crasher game

Cannot read chat in Crasher game

As you might know that there is a chat in the game called Crasher. This chat feature will help you to chat with the opponent player when you are in online game or when you are connected to the server. Many games which have multiplayer mode or online mode include this feature. My problem is when I chat in the game, I can see what I am chatting but the opponent player cannot read what I chat here. How could be this possible? I have seen in other computer and there it is working perfectly.

Re: Cannot read chat in Crasher game

It seems to me that it could be an issue with the online game. As many people have already told that the game includes several bugs when it is playing on online mode or on server. I don’t know why the developer has done this way. May be I think that they didn’t pay much attention on that side. Anyhow the game developer had already started fixing the issue in the game. But I don’t know when we can get the patch but I do know that I am eager to get that patch anyhow. It is kinda strange issue that the opponent cannot see what you are writing.

As far as I know that the update pack is already released and it might have several fixes regarding this kind of issue in the game. The issue you are talking about the invisibility of the player. The developer has already told about it. No matter what issue it may be you cannot resolve it by yourself. You should look into the batter patch. Furthermore check that whether any of the security programs is avoiding the game connectivity to the server. The firewall or the antivirus program may be firmly filtering the game packets sent and received by through it. At this time it may be encrypting the data which you are sending.

It seems to me that it is the issue with the server side not by your side or the client side. The server might not be transferring the chat data or information to the remote side or the client side. It might be annoying issue for you because you cannot get to know what your teammate is doing. Due to this it may not be possible for you to play the game very well. So you might need to contact the server support team and ask about the issue. Otherwise post your issue in the official community forum. They might offer you a solution for this.

Have tried to connect or join the game once again? You should try to join the different game rather than relying on only one. As far as I know there are only 2 servers available for you to play and that is also depending on only 2 regions. They are US and EU. If you are playing on EU and trying to connect to the US server then it will not possible for you to communicate with the server. The same thing for the US players. It could be drastic issue with the game and due to this many people does not take much interest to connect to the server.

It seems to me that the server which you have connected or joined might not communicate with you or your game properly. Sometime this kind of problem occurs when there is something wrong happens with the server functionality. The server might have disabled this service. They might enable it very soon if possible. When the server goes to maintenance then this will happen frequently. You don’t need to worry about it much. Within few days the issue will automatically get resolved. The online related issue usually occurs on the server side rather than the client. Just hope that you can play the game properly.