Thread: Name missing on Crasher server list

Name missing on Crasher server list

After installing the Crasher game in my computer I went to connect to the online server. I successfully joined the game there but a strange thing happened there. I couldn’t notice my name on the server list on either team. I tried by re-joining the game many times but the name didn’t show up in the list I nay way. After that I pressed the Ready button and the game began. I observed the loading screen but the game started without the appearance of me. I was stuck in LOADING. Is this is an issue for all players?

Re: Name missing on Crasher server list

The developer has already declared in the game community forum that there are numerous bugs in the game which are evolving recently and they are getting bug report from the many users. So they will need some time to gather most of the bug reports and find a solution for those problems. They had also promised that the update patch will be coming shortly and available for everyone. However the major issue in the game is unusable attacks and invisible players when you are playing the Crasher in online mode among other player.

The issue is not about the appearance of the name in server list but it is the issue about the invisibility of the player. I have been hearing the issue regarding this from many gamers. The invisibility means sometime you are really in the game but not visible where you are what are you doing. In some time you can see the player in the game but you cannot do anything. That means you cannot attack or drive vehicle. The player did not respond to any input by the user. So this is obviously an issue in the game. Don’t think that you are the only person suffering from this.

The Crasher developers are already accepting the bug reports from any users via email. They have also offered the bug report section in their forums. So it would be better if you send the bug report or problem statement to them so that they can find a fix and release it in their upcoming patch. For this you need to get the game log file. However the name of the file is "output_log_short" which usually resides in the "Crasher_Data" folder. Find this file and send them. Also take the screen shot of the server list.

I think that you have joined the wrong game server and due to this you cannot see the name in the list. So make sure that you have connected the proper region server. I heard that the Crasher developer has configured the servers only for 2 regions and they are EU and USA. So you need to connect either one of 2 servers. Another important thing is EU region gamers cannot connect to the USA server and vice versa. So don’t think about playing together.

Have you got the update pack for Crasher? I heard that there is an update pack which might have released or maybe going to release shortly. If this case so then wait for a week to get that update. This update obviously has a fix for several issues. If it is still annoying for you then contact the game developer and ask them what is wrong with that server related thing. There is no solution yet available for this issue but I can assume that within a week we will be getting any kind of help from several gamers who have solved this issue.