Thread: Cannot find players in Crasher online

Cannot find players in Crasher online

I have just bought the game called crasher. This game was released at the end of the march. I have been eager to play this game on my computer and also in online mode with other player. I got this game for comparatively less price. I tried to connect to the online server but the shocking thing was there was no one on online. Furthermore some of the games or matches which are already started, I can’t join them. Can anybody tell me what a problem with this game is? I cannot get any refund for this game. Then I played the game in single player mode and there game was actually awesome.

Re: Cannot find players in Crasher online

They developer had announced in their community forums regarding the several issues in the game. Not only you, even they have also encountered the some actual frustrating issue and bugs in the game. The bugs contain online issues, unusable tactics and invisible opponent players. Due to this invisibility thing you are getting much difficulty to find the players even if the players are online. However the game is just getting popularity bit by bit.

If think that it is bug in the game rather than you are thinking that no one online then I urge you to get the complete details and description of the bug and the problem. If possible then you can take the screenshot of the game where you think that something is wrong.
    • Obtain the file "output_log_short" (which is inside the "Crasher_Data" directory)
    • Obtain the dxdiag ("Start" -> "Run" -> type "dxdiag" inside the search area -> on top of the box named "DirectX Diagnostic Tool", click on "Save all information" to generate the file dxdiag.txt)

After send all the files to the crashed community. They will help you to find the fix.

First of all make sure that you are trying to connect to the proper server. Some of the regions still not into the compatibility of the server. So they need to get the proper server of the game in order to play the game online. As far as I know that there are only 2 servers and they are European and USA. You should either connect to the one of the 2 zones. The game publisher and the developer has told that they are in the process of the future development and it may get some time to settle on.

In my experience the big issue I found I the game is that they do not contain a reconnect aspect. A reconnect characteristic would permit people to continue inside the server and not have to reconstruct. State for instance it’s a 5v5 and the healer is fell down or something like that. However the other feature still I cannot find is the Pause. This trait to permit a pause for people who have disconnected and are reconnecting. The developer should go through this kind of requirements from the people.

I think that the best thing you can do is buy the game via steam rather than from the retailer store. In Steam server you can get the different player all the time from all over the world. You will not get much issue there. If you are trying to connect to the game server then there may not be much players present all the time. Other thing is some the rumor says that there are several bugs in the game which will get resolved in the next patch or update.