Thread: Item Database in SpellForce 2 - Shadow

Item Database in SpellForce 2 - Shadow

I just finished making a huge list of identification (ID list). This list contains all possible elements of scripts, both in SW and DS. Before I leave I would post a mod, because if I put it through attachments that are divided into about 15-20 parts. I think that's a bit over the top I. So if anyone knows of a site that charged for free, it would be good to know. By the way, I would like to know what format you'd like right now is in the "docx" format which opens with Microsoft Word 2004 and Beyond (2006, 2009, 2010, etc.).

Re: Item Database in SpellForce 2 - Shadow

Almost every site that lets you upload at least 100MB free of charge. I have a Badongo account (free, just register) and allows me to carry things in the past. Try Megaupload, Badongo, Mediafire, Rapidshare, Megaupload, etc. So what I say is, please do not attach files from 15 to 20! Oh and by the way, if it is a list of ID which is possibly easier to characterize it in XLS format, like the rest of the lists of SF1 are. But it is you who will have all the work they do, I think that users will be happy to get their hands on that information, regardless of how it is presented.

Hello you gave such a nice explanation but I have a doubt. I do not see how in XLS format would be different from what I've done with docx. In addition to a seperatingg the picture and ID number. In addition when you pay money for Microsoft office it includes both .docx and .XLS. So anybody that is able to open an .XLS can open a .docx. So, what's the dissimilarity? Please share your knowledge with us so it will help me to understand more about these things. Thank you.

You are incorrect. Everybody who be able to open .Docx can also open. Xls, but not all that can be opened .Xls to open. Docx. The difference is that .Docx is the new type of file in Office 2007. If anyone stills using Office 2003 or more will not be able to open and must be converted first. Well, I use Open Office much enhanced than Microsoft Office and I am able to open all common file types like.Xls and included .Docx. I hope now you are clear with your doubt.

Hello thank you for your reply. I think now I am bit clear with my doubt. Thanks just needed to make sure that you have to check that I have (2003 or 2007) for if I have a 2007 XLS I do one too. My computer still does not load the site! I'll log in on the other to see if that makes a difference. So until my computer loads that I can post my link. Sorry to all those who are waiting. What do you mean by resistance, health? Please tell me something about this?

Yes I never understood how someone can do that to a character. My friend did while playing the campaign SW. Somehow he managed to ruin his character built around LV10. So I had about 1000HP and 1000MP and no half-decent spell his name. But to answer your question yes there are some items that greatly increase HP and HP regeneration. There is a ring that gives 500% HP regeneration, or you could get one that makes you immune to physical attacks. So anyway yes, there are some items you could use. After playing then switching back to award SF1 SF2 could be a little faster pace. That's what I found anyway.