Thread: Nintendo 3DS screen spins out

Nintendo 3DS screen spins out

Hi, I have a strange problem with my Nintendo 3DS. When the car became today, animation on the top screen started to spin faster and faster until it just became a blur. It was strange and tried to turn the system on and on. It worked the first time. However, let the system sit there during the race. After a minute, the animations on the top screen started to accelerate again. No matter what I tried again the problem. However, this problem mysteriously stopped when I got home. I have no idea what could be wrong, except that the car's vibrations are in resonance with the motion sensor that is used to count steps. In addition, the night before upgrading. Can there be a bug in the update? Has anyone heard of this problem if yes then please let me know the appropriate solution for the same.

Re: Nintendo 3DS screen spins out

Well the similar kind of thing was took place with me as well as I was in the car. This is because the microphone picks up background noise Nintendo 3DS, such as radio, road, and people talking. If you blow into the microphone achieves the same effect. If there is background noise, then usually turn. I hope you are able to understand the problem now so better try to reduce the background noise and I am sure that that will reduce the problem of yours.

Fortunately, it is possible to decrease and even turn off the 3D, so you can do without one if a game is less successful, if you want to watch the screen for two or if you simply do not stand the technology ( it happens. Personally, I realize that I spend about half my time with 3D, and half without, depending on the game and in my position. And I am sure that it will definitely give some kind of idea to you regarding the same.

The 3DS is also equipped with new motion sensors and gyroscopes, which allows developers to integrate the camera movement in games, just as is the case in several games for smartphones. You can see an interesting use of these sensors in augmented reality games offered with the 3DS. Another novelty is the integration of a pedometer in the console. If a pedometer was not only very useful, I must tip my hat to Nintendo for its integration in games and in the operating system of 3DS. And regarding the screen then don’t worry you will not get any of the problem if the background noise is reduced.

Thanks for telling me this, I wondered if the update had something to do with it. I have also contacted the support of Nintendo 3DS, and they were glad to hear the report on this problem. I was told to call back, and if they do I will talk about what you said about update. That probably means the problem will be fixed with the next update. And I hope for the best and guess that the latest updates will definitely save me in this one and I and the same will help in solving the issue.