Thread: There is no “=” on the Nintendo 3D keyboard

There is no “=” on the Nintendo 3D keyboard

Well recently I purchased the 3DS and I connect to my Netgear router. There should be no problem in the early days but I was completely wrong. Unfortunately, my wifi password has an equal sign in it. (=) I wanted the keyboard to the 3DS to try to enter the password several times, but it seems that is not "=" key, even when the change key has been tapped. I have not updated my system at all yet, so I do not know if this was fixed in an update. Is there a way to avoid the equal sign, or I have to change my password?

Re: There is no “=” on the Nintendo 3D keyboard

Well if you are unable to find the “=” then I guess you must first try to have access to the account that you have created on any other system where you will find such signs and then you have to change the password and please this time don’t use any special sign which is not available on the Nintendo keyboard. I hope that after changing the password you will definitely able to solve the issue and then you can have a go on your Nintendo 3D.

According to me what you have to do here is that just see whether you are able to have an access on the settings and then just click on the Symbol tab and then go to the page two or three and on the bottom of the row you will find some buttons there you have to press third button and then you will be able to access the symbol and then you can easily use the symbol or the sign that normally a keyboard holds.

I had the same problem today. Very frustrating. However, if the router is WiFi Protected Setup (WPS), you can set that way. Just select the button for Wi-Fi Protected Setup when the creation of the Internet on the DS. It has two arrows in a circle on the icon. If the router you have, there is a button on the router somewhere that you press while the DS is looking for a connection. No need to enter a password. It worked great for me and I am sure it will definitely work for you.