Thread: On having the PC version of NFS Shift 2 Unleashed

On having the PC version of NFS Shift 2 Unleashed

I just love this game! The audio is outstanding i truly so I'm happy I was bad, the graphics are nice, although for a few strange reason of being a "blur" in the text that ill try to get a screen shot off, almost suggests that resolution of the source isn't quite right, as seen in focus: it doesn't look quite right on the "D Modern" seems a bit off. 800x600 becausethat its not good, and its resolution in full screen, my only complaint so far. The management take a few getting utilized to as does the camera mostly helmit but not improved in the first game <3 I love the way the rocks and dust and must and rubber and all kinds can shook the cars in front of you hit it and bounce off the windshield, is a charming touch to stunning graphics. What you all say about this?

Re: On having the PC version of NFS Shift 2 Unleashed

The upgrade system is impressive, if not a little strange, I do not know why it works in groups of 3, for example, can only have the top, middle, bottom or update (more expensive) and for some reason not to combine the three, especially with the engine That makes no sense to me. Also until now, updates have no effect on the audio engine: Yes! which is strange because I swear they do Cud, updates purchase that have only just now, when so many of his works translated sound different, not that it really matters, but should be more realistic wise. The menus and styles of play are very well presented and nice and fast flow, fast load time and intro movies are epic and the introduction of properly. Oh, and the role of engine swaps, either for my mk1 golf, only lets you put in the MK5 (Golf GTI) engine on the chassis mk1, its cool! So, you just updated the engine in place if you decide to do it and get a refund for marginal improvements in the previous engine, if you get me.

The mk1 Golf GTI with modern engine throttle seems very sensitive! turns out it was quite unstable, but with the added power, and how light mk1 chassis is in fact you could positively turn into a monster, traction appears to be lost just through the power and added that he also looks like a whip corners much more aggressively, I'm focused solely on ATM mk1 engine because they sound better.

It was a struggle, but a friend got me into the retail game has been in stores for days, but I could "physically" get it until one of the official release dates for any type of legal and stuff. Anyway! Yes, it’s great. Feedback disease later in the day lol back from work, lunch is over! Feel free to pile up questions on the road. Too! Forgot to say, the music is amazing! Menu music orchestral songs are really something to behold, really enjoying listening to them out of the race.

As for the IA, so I'm not in the "big leagues", but I cannot speak of extreme speeds, but in class D I have cut out many of Amnesty International and RESPONS seems a hell of a lot better to my way of wild driving, to prevent the brake before me if I do a bit unintelligent, do not thump me off the track, are spirited to the line and sometimes even outside the line Take a corner faster than I do "thinking" is more powerful than me. That seems to adjust their driving style. The physics are great, the cars feel as if the cars are, if you get me, the most they can do. The golf mk1 feels "*" when it has more power behind it, yes slings round corners, the chassis and rock cribs under the magnifying power and the power of the SE engine that only seems to affect the balance of the car, so do not wait just to get all the "speed" improvements and we expect the car to drive, as it did, you have to be calculative on what you choose. Tuning options are there for a reason, gets used to them and know their car with them!

You can really see the level of prizes! There are 20 levels. Disappointing that there are only three cars that get awards at level: Mad Mikes RX-8, Shelby Mustang Terilingua and 911 GT3 RSR. So, I have no idea where the "Mini" is or is the Aston Martin Volant, or Twin Turbo Viper or the like, is odd. I do not know if I am misplaced something, but I do not think any car is found, the Carlist is completed on the website again, I have no idea how to get cars LIMITED EDITION usually the lambo, alpha and Silvia or or the retention conquer! Very strange.