Thread: Is sliding fixed in NFS Shift 2 Unleashed

Is sliding fixed in NFS Shift 2 Unleashed

On YouTube I have been watching quite a lot of people play that is uploaded newly and at a standstill see numerous sliding in the corners while the driver is not even going so quick and the car ahead of him going the same speed, but not slippery. Slip really hated the first turn, and I'm hesitant to buy this game until you know for sure if the slip is eliminated or at least better than your car really has a corner without the tail-end of each time out. Anyone has any idea about this?

Re: Is sliding fixed in NFS Shift 2 Unleashed

I think the "sliding" effect occurs when using a command and direction is 0 º to 45 º in a short time for tires loose grip. My guess is that when using a wheel you can avoid this by turning the wheels on the angle you need. Remember that the AI cars use the same physics that the player's car, so I do not think it's a problem of physics engine, most likely improve the sensitivity gamepad and, of course, do not try to enter a corner too fast.

This is what I'm going to say, so do not be angry. It’s nothing to do with the game on you, you the one who is entering a corner too fast and without any apparent reason SPIN at the speed of light that is suddenly going to decide how his unit, in real life if was made on a highway that could cause blockage of the mass ratio which would lead to lives lost. the ease in handling, release the throttle of a write a corner as you would in real life, I have a slip because I heard what I said when I took driving lessons. That is also how I got the number 40 in world rankings.

After playing in some of the races fastest lap in first place, seems to slip is not a problem, the longer the steering sensitivity. It is very difficult to just push the analog sticks on your controller to run almost any direction. If you're strong in the sticks, hard rock's car and then make a slide or a fish tail back. This makes me want MSFT force feedback gamepads as another option for flying out on the market.

I disagree. The issue is the worst slide in this game 100x. The operation is the worst I've seen. A change was even better than this. You cannot tell me their driver when GT5 this is not occurrence or the F1 2010, this is not happening. You can go very slow, even in a corner and feel like you're in a cloud or simply on its wheels without tires. The idea of the handling is so bad in this game it’s not even funny. Anyone who has played a lot of racing games is that there is a problem with it. Head over to the Playstation forum and see this is the first complaint about the game of all.

This game is not playable on the 360 with a wheel, all aboard the boat racing. I tried all settings known to man, nothing. There is definitely a problem of slippage when driving with the wheel DFGT. I have not found the right settings yet reduced to a minimum. But if you think I suggest you not attempt to drive a Lotus Elise with a wheel and tell me there is no slip, the car handles like a vanished tied to a block of ice.