Thread: How to finish Brutal Campaign in StarCraft 2?

How to finish Brutal Campaign in StarCraft 2?

I am looking to play StarCraft 2 on the computer of mine. So I have installed the game on the computer of mine. I really loved the graphical look and feel of the game. Currently I am looking to finish the Brutal Campaign in the game. I am asking to all of users if they have completed this particular mode in the game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to finish Brutal Campaign in StarCraft 2?

I think I know something regarding this particular thing and I am hoping that it would be useful to you in any manner.
    1. Attack Speed vs Extra Health
    2. This particular option is entirely dependent on the choice which you can use to prefer in order tp upgrade the weapons or the armors which are available in the game.
    3. Automated Refineries
    4. It simply make free the CVS and also make the free micro time in the game. Alos you will be able to build the refinery in the game.
    5. Science Vessel
    6. You will see that Mech heal is quite amazing.

Well I have completed this particular mode and I want to share something on the requirement of yours.
    • Planetary Fortress
    • I have been actually taken the flame turrets and it did not used ever before.
    • Snare tower vs Mind Control
    • I have simply gone for the snare since it simply need t build and forget the thing. Mind Control is looking for the additional micro while you are having the lots on the hands of yours during the last mission.

During the early stages of the mission I have taken firebat range and stimpacks and concussive shell. I have upgraded the following thing in the game.
    1. Vikings
    2. With the help of the Viking out of range with the every air unit in the game you will be able to snipe warp prisms powering cannons in the mission.
    3. Siege Tanks
    4. It will provide the extra damage and also reduce the friendly fire in the mission.
    5. Orbital Command
    6. Just because your CC starts as on the Orbital Command.
    7. Fire Suppression
    8. It simply adds the durability of your defenses is good.

I am providing following thing which was the most difficult thing I have ever seen in the game. Firebats are the best friends of yours. You will get them at the first two minutes of the daytime in the game. You have to set the defenses with the bunker at the each entrance in the mission. At the time of subsequent nights you need to plant the mobile force simply behind of the firebats and use to focus the fire abominations. You have to send the Helions why because they are quite faster and they are able to use the infantry in the game.

You need to begin attack early in the game. Pylons are simply placed in a such a way so that you will be able to kill them in the game with the help of marauders in order to disable all the cannons in the game. There is only matter with the two entries and a templar on the bridge. You need to simply bait the templar with the help of single firebat in the mission. You have to run in the range so that you will be able to set the thing before having the sizeable force.

In the Havens fall you need to stay on the top on all the things. You need to stop the infestations before it gets spore when the things are pop up in the game. You will be able to see three actual zerg bases in the map aprt from the settlements of the infested. You will be able to take your time according to requirement of yours as long as the new infestations is under the control of yours. In case new infestation is occurred when you are attempting to attack with zerg base and pull back the Vikings in the game.