Thread: NFS Shift 2 Unleashed not Working properly

NFS Shift 2 Unleashed not Working properly

I am a college student, and recently installed the NFS Shift 2 Unleashed game in my windows vista compatible Acer system, though it was running fine till the last morning, was working properly with the all of its features, but from that night I encountered a problem with that. It is not working properly, while I am parlaying the game in between that the screen flicks some times, along with the system hangs for few minutes. Though I can’t understand why this is occurring, right now I am not playing the game and looking for the solution to resolve this issue. Anyone having any idea on this?

Re: NFS Shift 2 Unleashed not Working properly

I was also facing this similar issue with the NFS game in my windows 7 system, though after encountered that I applied many trick about the gaming console but nothing was helped me, after that one of my friend told this might be occurring for the virus file, which should be corrupt any file of the game. Then I full scan my system and found there are so many virus file situated into the system, I removed them and from then still now there is no problem occurred in my system, so I also suggest you to trying with this process, if this surely occurring for the virus then this will help you.

According to me, is the graphical interface that you are using is compatible with the game, because I most of the similar issues I encountered that it is simply occurring for the graphics driver, might be for the outdated or for the corrupted file. so if in your case, if this occurring for the graphics driver then I suggest you to upgrade the firmware version of driver, which might be somehow help you to overcome from the problem.

Is there any other game is installed in your system, then I would like to recommend you to remove that one, it might be possible that for that loaded game the problem is occurring in your system, along with also remove the other contained files of this game. After doing every think then reboot your system and then check whether the problem is still arriving or not. Apart from that also like to suggest you to download and install the direct x in your system, it will give you better graphics performance with any game.

There is a problem with this game, that I am facing right after the installation, whenever I tried to open the game it flashes that the game is using by other program, first stop that and then play. Though after that i instantly check into the process tab, but found nothing there. Along with also tried to reboot my system and scan my whole system,. but there is affect shown to me. Still the error message appearing into the screen, now what should I do to resolve this issue?

I think the file of this game is collaborating with any other file of the installed programs, and it is not showing into the process tab, so if this happened then there is only one solution for this problem, reload the game, also remove the other contained files of this game from hard drive now proceed to the fresh installation. I hope by this the collaborate file with be removed and you will able to play the game. Go through this, it will somehow help you to overcome from the problem.