Thread: NFS Shift 2 Unleashed manual uninstallation

NFS Shift 2 Unleashed manual uninstallation

After getting some of the problems with newly installed NFS Shift 2 Unleashed PC game, in my windows 7 compatible dell latitude laptop. Whenever I tried to remove that one manually it does not removing, and along with a error message appears into my screen that, the application is using by other program. What type of problem is this, I totally close the game then why this problem occurring, can’t understand. Suggest me some trick about this problem.

Re: NFS Shift 2 Unleashed manual uninstallation

Open task manager and from there open the process tab, under that look for the gaming console process ,whether this is running or not. If you found this under that then kill that process execution but stop the process execution and now try to remove the game manually. I hope by this was you will be able to remove the game, if the process of any specific program is running in the background of your system and you are willing to remove them then it will not possible, you need to kill that process first.

Did you recent installed or remove any such game from your system, because this can also be happening for that installed or removed gaming file, in that case there is only one process, run the hard driver cleaning process, this will removed the unused or unnecessary files those are stored inside that will removed permanently, try this process, I hope you will be able to overcome from the problem with this trick.

There is a similar type of problem which is occurring in my system, whenever I tried to remove a high definition game from my windows vista 32 bit compatible Acer desktop PC. Whereas it is appearing the similar error message into the screen that this is using by other program in my system, I checked on the process tab, but I did found the process of game under task manager. Still I am facing this, though there are so many issues with this game about the graphical interface. Suggest me any other trick to resolve this issue.

The problem might also be happening for the virus file, because I was facing this similar issue just few days back, after that I was also applied many tricks on this issue, but nothing was helped me, then when I searched manually on this I found there are so many virus files are situated into my system, and for any one of them the problem is arriving so, I would like to suggest you to run the antivirus program, make sure that the program is up to dated, and all of the features are working. I hope this will help you if the problem is for the virus.

According to me, the problem that you mentioned in your post, I was also facing similar type of issue, so I would like to know from you in which types of ways you tried to remove the game, did you tried from the start menu, open the folder from start menu list and from there click on the uninstall option, now follow the onscreen instruction to complete the process, along with this if this one also not helps you then try to uninstall the game from installed folder. I hope nay of the above process will help you.