Thread: TCP/IP Optimizer conflicts with “Battlefield”

TCP/IP Optimizer conflicts with “Battlefield”

After upgrade the TCP/IP optimizer software in my windows 7 OS compatible system I am having a problem with the online streaming of Battlefield video game, which I frequently played in mozilla firefox web browser by stream online. But after the upgrade it flashes error message with failed to connect on EA games. Can’t understand why this is occurring with me, though as per my opinion I think this is occurring for the TCP/IP optimizer software. Am I right or there might be any other cause of this issue, any information input freely.

Re: TCP/IP Optimizer conflicts with “Battlefield”

According to me, you might be right regarding the problem which you mentioned in your post, for this I would like to recommend you to check the gaming setting of that software if that one is required with the gaming site or streaming., though I was also getting relevant type of issue with the online game streaming, after that when I searched on this, I found this can be issue for the setting, I reconfigure all of the settings under the optimizer software and get relief from the problem.

As per my knowledge regarding these types of issue I would like to suggest you to check the internet connection, in maximum of the relevant type of issues I found these types of issues are might be occurred for the internet connection, for that the online streaming feature might be not worked properly. Along with this also like to suggest you to try with the other streaming web site, if from there you will easily able to stream any content then it is clear that there is no issue with the optimizer software.

The problem that you posted here, is simply occurring for the TPC/IP optimizer software, this is not working properly, I told you this because I was also getting relevant type of issue with the streaming, after getting this I was also applied many tricks but nothing was helped me, then when I encountered that it is occurring for the optimizer software is imply reload that software and get relief frown the problem, I also like to suggest you to proceed with this process, this might be help you to resolve this issue.

I am also using the TPC/IP optimizer software in my windows vista system, this was running fine till the last date, but suddenly there is a problem occurred in my system with the streaming of both game and video , I can’t figure out whether this is occurring or the optimizer software or for the browser. I am suing Google chrome and also the Firefox browser, though there is no issue with the chrome browser, but the problem is only occurring with the Mozilla browser. Anyone having any idea on this?

Though the problem that you mentioned here, is occurring with a specific browser then I think this can be occurring for the browser itself, for this I would like to recommend you to try once to overcome from this problem by reload the browser, remove the existing one and then proceed for the fresh installation, after that also apply the latest version of flash player which should be compatible with your system and browser specification.