Thread: Why Deadcode Is Not Patching Worms World Party

Why Deadcode Is Not Patching Worms World Party

Hello to everyone, I am using windows vista but it does not matter which operating system I am using. The concerning part is that, I am a big fan of Worms series and I would like to play Worms World Party. It is working great but the problem which occurs sometime is that dead code is not patching Worms World party. It comes up each pair of months, so I thought I would put up a sticky. I try to see this problem on its site but, the WWP site does not have many stickiest and I thought it may be feeling a bit left out.

Re: Why Deadcode Is Not Patching Worms World Party

The simple response is that Deadcode want W:A. Because it is a W:A player and possibly always will be. It started writing things to modify W:A, and then someone made it "official" and contracted you access to the source code. Now they update the programmer straight rather than among outside applications. These days, many people play W:A since of the patches, and the patches are finished for W:A almost since many people play it.

Of course, this left many of WWP consumers feeling a tad annoyed. But do not worry, for there are two routes to patch-related happiness:
    • purchase W:A. Seriously. It price almost nothing at present days. And purchase it on a CD; TryMedia versions do not patch.
    • Wait. The premise is that once W:A hits version 4.0, a version will be publicized that plays from a Worms World Party CD, meaning that you can play WWP or W:A among your existing Worms World Party CD. This version will be ready at what time it is ready. Trying to pin an exact date on it would be not possible and useless

Would not that be extremely frustrating and inefficient, though, having two teams updating two games adding almost certainly much the similar features to each, and resulting in two games among dissimilar feature sets? Appears far more sensible to me to focus on one and create that one have everything and build the other obsolete. I hope this information will help you to solve your problem. And post your result.