Thread: How to get Worms Armageddon color settings proper in Windows Vista

How to get Worms Armageddon color settings proper in Windows Vista

Guys I have brought this new Worms Armageddon game from a friend of mine so as to play and see what exactly does this game has as there too much of the hype that is surrounding with this game. I am having Windows Vista Operating system installed on my system and while playing this I have found that there is some kind of a unusual problem with the color of the game as I don’t seem to enjoy anything, so can someone help me to know that what should I do to get this setting back on track for this game.

Re: How to get Worms Armageddon color settings proper in Windows Vista

I would want to know that what kind of a unusual color are you getting while playing the game, the color settings that you would want to do is in the game itself and that is why what you will have to do is to go inside the settings of the game and then see if you can get to do any kind of a changes with the game itself. Usually you will find the settings for color in the game settings only no matter which operating system are you making use of.

Make sure that you have got the desktop setting for the color and the brightness along with the contrast in an absolute position. To test you should even try to change some of the desktop settings and then see if you are able to get the color of the game right back on track. It happens many times that for all the applications and the games the color is absolutely perfect but for some other thing that settings is not sufficient and that is why I think that it would be better if you can try changing the settings and see.

Guys I am playing this game online and I have come to know that there is some kind of a wired problem in the game that is the color of the game is not perfect from the receiving end and even after modifying changes in the color settings from my system and I am unable to get the color which I would want to have, I think that there is some kind of a color problem from the receiving end, so can someone help me to know that what to do in order to make the changes of the same.

I have got the solution for the Worms color settings on the Windows Vista and it is like you will have to stop the explorer.exe while playing the game and have to perform the following actions. 1 First of all open the Notepad and type the following code in it.
    • @echo off
    • taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe
    • WA.exe
    • start explorer.exe
    • exit

Save the above notepad file as .bat file in your Worms Armageddon directory.
    Even make sure that you have got the shortcut of this file onto the desktop and run Worms Armageddon always by this shortcut