Thread: Crysis 2 ideas taken from Call of Duty Future Warfare?

Crysis 2 ideas taken from Call of Duty Future Warfare?

I think it's a shame. No play because you cannot seem to COD in any way. There is no game that can be emphasized more COD for not having things in it. If the game developers are too stupid to follow this successful formula? Are they truly out of novelty to make and fabricate something exclusive, something that can contend with sales of COD without containing to copy!?! It seems like this. And even they manage to create a gross hangover yet. Do you know why the movement in Crysis 2 is horrible, the shooting in this game is horrible, well, not to mention the problems of latency and hitbox /no damage. As frustrated as I get after playing the first half hour, more innovation to find ways to game the thing cover / armor is the only skill that makes it interesting. However, concealment is OP. BC2, Crysis 2, and Homefront. All games try to copy COD, which Homefront takes the lead, as it has all the advantages of the COD as Ghost. What your thoughts about this?

Re: Crysis 2 ideas taken from Call of Duty Future Warfare?

I think this is a disgrace to the entire gaming community. When will there game developers can reach a successful formula of its own? Do all games have to be exactly the same COD? I'm so sick of this permit dim I am enticed to burn by Activision. Since COD4 everything in progress going downward and is now tainting the complete game world with their retarded ideas! I cannot believe this. As simple as good and most games that used to be in the PC (CS, Q3, UT), the games are getting further behind in the console. Is it true that the world of video games has become knobby who admire COD? Only good FPS on consoles is BC2, which unfortunately has been Codified, the game is much better than COD, but people do not seem to realize coz is a game that requires a brain working console that people seem to overlooked.

If u do not know ea is the worst house bar for shooters who haven’t done a good shooter from BF2 on the PC, and I'm sure that will completely change the battlefield 3 to mimic the cod, so I'm not sure why Crysis is expected to have good. I mean there are bad company is almost as heavy hitter as a game can get a mechanical base, but no any property of the community. You cannot even talk to more than 4 people at once without options clan, I mean the people or continue to fall because there is a great marketing department saying that trying to beat the cod, because if they were they have an unlimited budget, no more than pumping repetition after repetition saying his cod Whip hand, the marketing very well, because we as a people have been silent so we believe that everything that business / political shot in the face, no matter how many times we fudge more about time to stop blaming and talking to our pockets, but I do not think anyone is smart enough to do this are addicted to having things broken or not.

Stop disgusting on this game. This is called the mechanical construction of the proven; this is what makes the good games in big games. take something that works do improved, to evaluate all these shooters Call of Duty is saying that all novel game in the 3rd person is akin to Ghost Recon, or each novel puzzle game is similar to Tetris, or each fresh racing game is similar to the need for speed, is a silly argument and not valid at all. "He has a camera so it's killing as cod grow and stop hating enemies.

Crysis 2 is just a new face skin, which is aggravated by the fact of its v6 6 also saw a video that says it is the best fighting game to find, um no. While the ideas are good but they just won the whole game and added Crysis on skin. The game “manages" such as cod? So the sensitivity of the right sticks? Weapons to "manage" such as cod? To look down, it is necessary to point a gun? Parallel and rewards for stringing kills because it seems, is derived from the radar? And it's "copy", cod did not invent radar. If called UAV then I see his point. And please let me know what makes someone "good cause cod" no, I can not 360 of the building and get shot in the head with an area of rapid intervention.

Downloaded the demo for the PC today and only played for 30 minutes. My conclusion: I will not be able to get it out of my system fast enough! What a flipping joke, very glad that you did not pay money to get the horrible thing that the PC port sucks. And to think that these are the same developers who made the original Crysis, you got to be kidding. I hope you do not pull the same thing with BF3 or will be the last nail in the coffin.